am I the only 1 here who lovez Blaze Bayley..

BLAZE RULES!!!

some psycho from syngapore even gave me a silicon messiah cd-THE BLAZE INFECTION IS SPREADING & NO POSSIBLE CURE!!!

HEY MARKY MARK-you hear anything about that show i asked ya about???

Blaze Bayley was nothing special and no giant contribution to Iron Maiden. His voice was alright and I don't mind listening to it but Iron Maiden doesn't sound right without Bruce! I would much rather hear Blaze do his own project instead of stepping in on Maiden turf!

Surely you're the only one. Blaze's vocals are in a very common range, even poor range. Absolutely out of the line Iron Maiden used to walk during their career, Bayley walked beside the the most famous Maiden in "her" falling, until Harris (maybe blind and scared by the absence of money?) realized, and made my dream come true: Dickinson came back. Thanks to that right and wonderful step, I had the opportunity to see them live for three times, and each one was sooooo better than the time I saw Maiden with Bayley at the vocals, I assure you.

After Bayley's split with Iron Maiden, his musical career isn't something more than a crap. I saw him live during a festival in my country, and his live performance was luckily forgotten by my clever mind.

If Bayley's mind is planning to follow the steps of Paul Di Anno that lived from the past glorious times... hope he'll get a permanent cold. :D

But don't worry so much, Lefty, I love your avatar and the character it represents. I've got a puppet of Ernie, it's wonderful!!!

|ngenius (still a child)