am I the only one?

Haha matrix dance party in the street :headbang:
This shit needs to happen more often.
You know how you do the shit when your behind something e.g take the elevator, take the stairs, yeah i invented the seesaw :lol: but you need 2 people of course.

Lets list the things there is:
The elevator
The escalator
Rowing
The stairs
The seesaw....

Well then, it is apparent that a duel must commence, that of which i will lose and take my rightful place as the shittest, worst, crappest, loseryiest, unfunniest, try hardyasst son of a bitch face man whore to stalk these forums :yuk:

Leiland said:
Well then, it is apparent that a duel must commence, that of which i will lose and take my rightful place as the shittest, worst, crappest, loseryiest, unfunniest, try hardyasst son of a bitch face man whore to stalk these forums :yuk:
LOL, I'm looking forward to such a duel

Black Core said:
LOL, I'm looking forward to such a duel

Deal, but if you walk over to me like you have a pole up your ass, then use a pretty little black diamond studded glove to slap me in the face and announce you challenge me to a duel then....... i will fucking hate you, run home and tell all about you being such a mean bitch :heh:

Originally Posted by End of Your Days
I like that guy who sings in that Snickers commercial. That fucking song is catchy!

Got a link so we can all enjoy ?(all = all of us too lazy to easily find it online)

^ok

*walks up to Leiland self-ensured and gives him a beating like no one has ever seen before* I challenge you to a duel.
Better?

:cry: Wasn't much of a duel, you won before it started :cry:

:oops: Now i'm going to brag about the whole "the nurses looking after me are so hot" thing

But really i'm :puke:ing myself to sleep because those nurses are actually some sickos ex-boyfriends o_O