Amaran and Katatonia tour -Finland/Scandinavia

Alaqh

Amaran
Aug 4, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden.
www.amaran.net
We are proud to anounce our first shows in Finland! :D
Three shows are booked together with our swedish companions Katatonia.

5th of February - Jyväskylä (Lutakko)
6th of February - Oulu (Loop)
7th of February - Helsinki (Tavastia)

We are also working on finding suitable dates for some shows in Sweden and perhaps Norway & Denmark. We'll let you know when things are sorted out.

For me personally these dates will be something special since Katatonia always have been among my personal favorites! :headbang:

wow, that must be one of the best tour packages ever. I've been a fan of Katatonia for several years now and they really mean a lot to me. hmmm...hope we'll get a Amaran/Katatonia tour all over europe one day :)

I´m looking forward for the Amaran´s Helsinki gig. I have been waiting this for some time now... and finally my dreams will come true!

We will have FIN-SWE match with Kari after the show and it wont be Ice-hockey I can tell you... :loco: mmm.... beeer... cool!

MHeino said:
I´m looking forward for the Helsinki gig. I have been waiting this for some time now... and finally my dreams will come true!

We will have FIN-SWE match with Kari after the show and it wont be Ice-hockey I can tell you... :loco: mmm.... beeer... cool!

Wasn't I the finn??? In that case it'll be a trueFin-PsedoFin beer-fight ;-)

Newflesh said:
Wasn't I the finn??? In that case it'll be a trueFin-PsedoFin beer-fight ;-)

Heh, well I am little bit worried how the swedish climate has weaken your finnish blood. :D Naah, just kidding! We could also challenge your band mates, then it would be team true/psedoFinns against the Sweds...

Anyway, such gig and tour in Finland is worth celebrating... Cheers!

We'll be doing all the Finland gigs (there will probably be one more in Tampere) with our original line-up (the one that did both AWD and PIB). Micke will join on bass... this due to the fact that Ronnie will be occupied with Centinex at the same time. Micke will only fill in for Ronnie :)

A fourth gig has been added to the Katatonia/Amaran/Before The Dawn tour in Finland. This one is on February 4 at Klubi in Tampere. The dates for the tour:

4th of February - Tampere (Klubi)
5th of February - Jyväskylä (Lutakko)
6th of February - Oulu (Loop)
7th of February - Helsinki (Tavastia)

Hope to see a lot of you Finns out there :headbang:

I want to be there as well :cry:

hm...that must be hard, to do an additional mini-tour just after two weeks of non-stop touring... :worship: :)

Hearse said:
hehe honestly I go to see that gig only because of Amaran, Katatonia and Before the Dawn are a nice plus though :)
Same here. I've seen Katatonia twice live anyway. It'd perhaps go to see them only too though, I'm such a concerts freak anyway. :)

and nobody said that I shouldn't throw my boxers to the singer, so I guess I have to then... :lol: :saint:
Nice idea. I'll bring all my spare boxers with me to Lutakko as well. And socks. :loco:

The gig in Lutakko was just fine. It's a damn shame that not many people partied before the stage during Amaran set. Apparently some souls were sold to the band since in the end of the show the amount of headbanging people about doubled.

Bought Pristine In Bondage from the merch stop (10 euros ain't a bad price). I would've bought the debut album as well, but beer had already taken majority of my money. :D