Amaranthe US headlining tour in the fall

I saw them in Chicago for their last tour. Frick'n fantastic. Going to see Within Temptation just for them. I'll see them every time in Chicago. Worth every penny, kick ass fun time. I hope they get huge!!!!!!

I saw them in Chicago for their last tour. Frick'n fantastic. Going to see Within Temptation just for them. I'll see them every time in Chicago. Worth every penny, kick ass fun time. I hope they get huge!!!!!!

I am with you. They were amazing their last tour. So much energy on stage they can keep you fist pumping for hours. Love that band. COME ON CHICAGO DATES!!!!

Anybody got any leads on what the other dates could possibly be?
Nov. 2 is my B-day, would make a pretty great present....
I am slightly considering contacting their booking guy to see what the deal is.

I was thinking the same thing as my B-day is on the 1st. Granted, I am not exactly a big fan of Amaranthe, but if they end up playing Empire, I will go. It would be a pretty kicking ass way to celebrate my 45.

I doubt there will be any headlining dates announced for Chicago since they are going to be there with Within Temptation on October 1. I can't wait for that show. Have never seen Within Temptation but have wanted to for a while. And I loved seeing Amaranthe at ProgPower USA and last tour in Chicago.

Of course, I wouldn't be upset if they decided to perform in Louisville, KY on one of those open headlining dates.

Here is the current headline confirmed list, as of this posting on BWBK:

October (headline)
25 - Gas Monkey - Dallas, TX,
26 - House of Blues - Houston, TX
27 - House of Blues - New Orleans
29 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
30 - State Theater - St. Petersburg, FL
31 - Masquerade - Atlanta, GA