Amazing Hades Cover

Hadesbreeder

Swamplords For Life!
Nov 5, 2006
Houston,Texas
You guys really need to check out this cover, Its by far the best one I have ever seen on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really need to check out this cover, Its by far the best one I have ever seen on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khYCUWEk_JY
Hey, thats my cover! I GREATLY appreciate you saying its a good cover!

only bad thing I have to say is that the solo was horrendous. THe kid is good, but there definitely are not sweeps in that solo like he did them.
The reasons why I didnt learn this solo exactly: one, its very difficult to begin with and more to hear the fast low notes, two, i had to learn this song very quickly by ear because my friends and I were going to perform this song along with 3 others, (illnath's "zetite", CoB's "bed of razors" , and Kalmah's "Heritance of Berija") at a battle of the bands event. I mention in the info of the video that the solo is about half accurate and the rest is improvised. I just played something that I could do easily on stage. But now i have a power tab that is pretty damn awesome and accurate. So i might learn the solo correctly!

Holy HELL eternal swamplord that was a fucking delight. You're a great player, and improving that is ballzyyzorg. Do you have any original band arrangements you'd like to share?

Heres a sample of the tone I have. It doesn't really sound good to me, and for some reason I can't push myself to learn the song if I have a bad tone. Oh and the battery for my pickups are dying. So that messed with the tone too.

Last edited by a moderator: