Amazing or shite -you decide

Shadow298 said:
Don't know if any of you have seen this before, but it's a 5 year old playing Sepultura's Resist/Refuse on guitar with his (slightly) older brother on drums.

The intro is cute though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TviTCFAGr6w

Catch ya
Shadow
they do better than gayfly.
to conquer all, why don't you pull some loomis solo?

the vocals make me laugh hard,
CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS ADCHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS ADCHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD
CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS ADCHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS ADCHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD CHAOS AD

not really on the topic but about soulfly: i'd rather see them play refuse/resist than the lineup of "sepultura" nowadays. its time for a reunion and a tour with a setlist from Chaos AD and anything before that.

Enemy242 said:
not really on the topic but about soulfly: i'd rather see them play refuse/resist than the lineup of "sepultura" nowadays. its time for a reunion and a tour with a setlist from Chaos AD and anything before that.

Who's actually left in Sepultura these days?

'Cause Igor just left to join Max in Soulfly, after not speaking for 10 years.

Means Soulfly may get better but it also means that Sepultura will definately get worse.

Which is a pity because last album, Roorback, actually wasn't so bad.

Oh, well.

Catch ya
Shadow