American Carnage Tour - who's on first/last?

scooterville

\m/ non-basher member \m/
Sep 20, 2010
Greensboro, MD
Hi, I'm Scott from Baltimore and new to this forum. Anyone have any idea what order the bands will be playing for this tour?

I'm guessing it will be Slayer, Anthrax and then Megadeth.
I'm curious since i'm taking the Light Rail into Baltimore and the last pickup time is around 11:38pm and don't wanna miss getting back home.

thanks,

Scott

1st - Anthrax
2nd - Slayer
3rd - Megadeth

And welcome to the board. Did you bring any beer?

Thanks! Sorry no Beer at this time lol!
I have a meet and greet with Anthrax so that works out great! I was hoping they weren't going to be on last. Was worried I'd miss the train back to Linthicum. Is 'Only' opening in Baltimore, too?

And Thanks for the welcome!

Scott

I'm new too! Does anyone know an approximate time Anthrax takes the stage? My ticket for Dallas says 7:00pm, but I'm not sure if that means doors open at 7, or if that's when Anthrax starts.

Thanks

Shows usually start on time, especially with three bands. If your ticket says 7PM the Anthrax will be on stage between 7 and 710

Thanks! Sorry no Beer at this time lol!
I have a meet and greet with Anthrax so that works out great! I was hoping they weren't going to be on last. Was worried I'd miss the train back to Linthicum. Is 'Only' opening in Baltimore, too?

And Thanks for the welcome!

Scott

I was tempted to buy meet and greet for Orlando but from what I've heard it's After they preform and I don't want to miss Slayer. It it were pre-show, I would be all over it. It's only 75.00. Even tho I have met them four times already for free, I would pay for it but not worth missing Slayer.

Pretty sure they are playing "Only". I doubt they will open with it, but you never know .....

I was tempted to buy meet and greet for Orlando but from what I've heard it's After they preform and I don't want to miss Slayer. It it were pre-show, I would be all over it. It's only 75.00. Even tho I have met them four times already for free, I would pay for it but not worth missing Slayer.

Pretty sure they are playing "Only". I doubt they will open with it, but you never know .....

Sorry. you misunderstood. I thought I read there was a band called 'Only' that was opening before the 3 bands came on. I wouldn't think they would do the song 'only' since it is a J. Bush era song.

HaHa!!! That's funny, but they may do that song. Joey sang it on the Sonisphere dates.
Be sure to post pics from your meet and greet \m/

Shows usually start on time, especially with three bands. If your ticket says 7PM the Anthrax will be on stage between 7 and 710

When I saw the show with Slayer/Megadeth/Testament, Testament was on at 6:59. Testament got 40 minutes and Megadeth and Slayer both got 70.

Also, when I saw them, Slayer closed the show and I'm willing to bet that is going to be the case again. Crowd went apeshit for Slayer.

When I saw the show with Slayer/Megadeth/Testament, Testament was on at 6:59. Testament got 40 minutes and Megadeth and Slayer both got 70.

Also, when I saw them, Slayer closed the show and I'm willing to bet that is going to be the case again. Crowd went apeshit for Slayer.

No shit? That's pretty cool. I just assumed it was Megadeth's headlining tour. I remember in 91 on Clash of the titans all three rotated every night. The show I saw Slayer went first, in Lakeland Florida (Disc 1 of Decade of Aggression was recorded that night). Anthrax was second then Megadeth. Well actually Alice in Chains was first and they were booed. Only band I ever saw get booed in over 200 concerts

Anthrax is opening. A lot has changed since 91.

Can say that again!

I didn't know that the bands rotated on the Clash of the titans tour in 91. I went to 3 of them and it was Slayer headlinging, Megadeth second, and Anthrax 3rd all 3 times.

I already saw the American Carnage Tour

1st will be Anthrax
2nd will be Megadeth
3rd will be Slayer

actually Alice in Chains was first and they were booed. Only band I ever saw get booed in over 200 concerts

Oh were they?

Corrosion Of Conformity got booed in Prague when they opened for Megadeth (Youthanasia tour I think), they had really disastrous sound and the crowd was just too impatient I guess.
The second band I ever have seen get booed was a very crappy Czech band opening for Death, Symbolic tour. They totally deserved it.

Slayer is the Headliner......................

I went to Chicago and saw the 1st leg and am going to Utah for the 2nd leg! Slayer will be Headlining!