American Idol... WEAK

I actually thought that was quite poor.

Yes musical styles should be better represented on programs such as Idols, but we in the UK are used to such drivel and don't bother watching the crap that gets put on TV.

Now what you need is a Guitar Hero Idol. I nailed the trooper on hard setting this afternoon, and I am amazed my Xbox 360 aint overheated yet.

I wish they played/aired the whole song like that here in the U.S. I might actually watch it if there was some hard rock / metal tunes and the whole song played.

Of course, the band in our version is much better suited to play pop.

I never have & probably never will ever watch an episode of "American Idol".What self respecting metal head would want to watch that gay wuss shit?I kind of wish I caught the early episodes just to watch Simon Cowell rip on the untalented losers but other wise I have no interest in a music show that has no Metal & creates "Stars" that can't write their own songs!:rolleyes:

I never have & probably never will ever watch an episode of "American Idol".What self respecting metal head would want to watch that gay wuss shit?I kind of wish I caught the early episodes just to watch Simon Cowell rip on the untalented losers but other wise I have no interest in a music show that has no Metal & creates "Stars" that can't write their own songs!:rolleyes:

You answered your own question! Why watch? To watch Simon stomp on the dreams of these idiots.

But never fear, I do not watch this show regularly. Hardly at all in fact. I was merely saying that if there were more rock and metal, I might.

Amen, brother. :puke:

However, I did enjoy "Rockstar"...after all, there is more to music that looking and sounding pretty.

Amen, brother. :puke:

However, I did enjoy "Rockstar"...after all, there is more to music that looking and sounding pretty.
I watched "Rockstar:Super Nova" because my freind Storm Large was on there(and should've won dammit!!:mad: ) but what a fiasco that thing turned in to.Super Nova's album & tour has failed miserably!I haven't heard any of their tunes but people I know who have say it fucking sucks.I can't belive they booked all these huge 20,00 seat arenas expecting this thing to be that huge.I heard when they came to the Oakland coliseum 2 months ago there was about 1000 people there.Newsted is probably glad he got injured and is out(stcik to Voivod Jason!)now there's these conficting reports that Gilby Clarke is out.What a mess!

I watched "Rockstar:Super Nova" because my freind Storm Large was on there(and should've won dammit!!:mad: ) but what a fiasco that thing turned in to.Super Nova's album & tour has failed miserably!I haven't heard any of their tunes but people I know who have say it fucking sucks.I can't belive they booked all these huge 20,00 seat arenas expecting this thing to be that huge.I heard when they came to the Oakland coliseum 2 months ago there was about 1000 people there.Newsted is probably glad he got injured and is out(stcik to Voivod Jason!)now there's these conficting reports that Gilby Clarke is out.What a mess!

I think it would have been better if it wasn't for Lukas. He's a horrible vocalist and comes across as an arrogant prick.

I went to her website and she will be at the Viper Room May 15th! (Which happens to be one day after my birthday :p ) Anyone wanna go with me? :kickass: I heard her stuff and she is a great singer. :headbang: