Amid It's Hallowed WTF?

Oct 13, 2002
The Womb Of WA
Is this rare or something? I had some extra Novembers Doom and Morgion releases from a Dark Symphonies label trade I did with Ted awhile back, tired of looking at em I decided to finally throw them on e-bay with some other stuff for $5 each. To my surprise "Amid It's Hallowed Mirth" just ended at $26.31! Why? No offense guys, but this definitely isn't your best work, lol. They've been listed on my site for the past year for $9 each ppd, and although I've been able to get rid of most of them that way, these last few stragglers have been hanging around for months. Lazy e-bayers!

I believe the DS version of "Amid..." is out of print now, maybe that's part of it, who knows? As for whether its worth it quality-wise or not, it's all a matter of personal opinion. Some people think we haven't done anything good SINCE "Amid...". Especially in the doom metal scene, you'll find alot of people who are of the opinion that "Amid..." was our best work. I don't agree personally. But to each their own.

Just be happy that you made alot of money on our cd, alright bub? lol

I believe the DS version of "Amid..." is out of print now, maybe that's part of it, who knows? As for whether its worth it quality-wise or not, it's all a matter of personal opinion. Some people think we haven't done anything good SINCE "Amid...". Especially in the doom metal scene, you'll find alot of people who are of the opinion that "Amid..." was our best work. I don't agree personally. But to each their own.

Just be happy that you made alot of money on our cd, alright bub? lol

lol, so true! Someones gotta make money, I'm guessing you guys aren't being a metal band. Maybe I'll get two NRs, an extra for the car. Speaking of which, is The End gonna do a non-book pre-order? Its a cool idea, but not sure I need a book. I'll probably end up wanting one later and paying out the ass on e-bay, lol.

Pfft to the DS version of that album...
You need to get the original version.
The picture of the young and dapper Paul Kuhr is worth the price of the CD alone!! :lol:

and once again it's been proven bands are usually the last to make any money in this business.... makes me so mad!

like those assholes selling the AATG boxset for 200 dollars on ebay. they deserve to be impaled with a blunt wooden stick. or they should be force to listen to dani filth for a day, that will teach them!