Amon amarth and Manowar

Tetranyque

New Metal Member
Aug 22, 2006
Did you notice the similarities between the forthcoming Manowar album "Gods of War" and "With Oden on Our side" ? Both are about Odin and the title of both albums are written with ancient runes. Funny !

Aww, but Hello Kitty has no mouth, and cannot defend herself from the verbal abuse of Cthulhu.

The dudes from Manowar are very manly men, btw.

none hope to exceed them in homoeroticism

Reminds me of a show review I once did, "Homoeroticism and Satan on a stick"... after the one (and hopefully only) time I heard a death metal cover of "It's Raining Men". I shit you not.

lmfao someone covered its raining men death metal??? hahahhahahahahha thats fucking gay as hell!!!!!!! it must have been some realy shitty band like fucking opeth or something!!!

Covering gay ass songs to metal is sometimes pretty funny though.. Graveworm - losing my religion (from REM, well, gay might not be a correct word) and CoB - Oops i did it again are pretty funny

i heard graveworm's loosing my religion, and i prefer that version as the one from REM.. its still not something id be listening on a current basis, but the growling IMO better suits the lyrics..

Haha, was a band from Boston (MotoKops 2000)... they were actually decent, for all that it was a singer and guitarist, and the guitarist basically recorded the other tracks and played them back live. Sounded pretty damn good, but they had a really, really bizarre sense and style of humor.