Amon Amarth concert videos...

Arch said:
I understand there are problems associated with sending large files through e-mail, so I've decided to upload it to a webserver.

Here's the video:
http://www.photomistress.com/AmonAmarth-ArrivalOfTheFimbulwinter.mpg

See!? At 1:44 into the song, it looks like Johann Hegg is about to start flying around the place...And i'm 15 by the way....Someone said something about me sounding younger than 16, and I am.

yeah well its cool to see bands you havent seen live on a video and actually manage to watch 'em attentively sitting down in front of your computor... and you can watch it over and over again and not miss the details.. :p anyway i get your point, its true the sound sucks, but it depends... like Dark Funeral's live CD has almost perfect sound, the same goes for Marduk's (not the live in germania one, the other one.. i forgot what its called), but AA's live in iceland really does have bad sound, but its fun to see the public and AA's interraction with them.

OnceSealedInBlood said:
See!? At 1:44 into the song, it looks like Johann Hegg is about to start flying around the place...And i'm 15 by the way....Someone said something about me sounding younger than 16, and I am.
What's more amazing is that his manboobs don't jiggle!

No problem, dude! :)