Amon Amarth concert videos...

OnceSealedInBlood

fuck shit
Jan 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has a personal video of an Amon Amarth concert? Or does anyone know of a website I could go to check some out? I've seen the Death in Fire video on launch.com, but that isn't enough. One of the main reasons I want to see the video, is because Amon Amarth does the coolest head banging in the world. I call it helicopter head banging....You know, because it looks like they could take off at any second and start flying around the concert area, over the crowd. Now that ladies and gentleman, would be fucking awesome...Also, it's cool to see what Johann does when he growls...He always uses like a fist and stuff...and it's really vikingish. I could imagine the band on one of those Norse Longboats...with the dragon head at the end. Pursuit of Vikings would be cool to see on a boat. Yeah, well that was my question. Any videos anyone can send me? Or provide me linkage? Thanks.

pff... by the name of all..

Please mr oncesealedinblood buy the fate of Norns cd, the one with the bonus DVD of the concert AA gave in iceland..watch and learn and dont get aroused by the starnge blond chick in front of the camera..

PaganBlood said:
oh man you sound like you are over 16............
Thanks! Oh, and I did buy the Fate of Norns CD....I bought it at christmas with Versus the World. It didn't come with a DVD though...which pissed me off...but at the time, I didn't know some of them came with DVD's. So yeah....no one has a video or a link to a video?

i got a live video of The Sound Of Eight Hooves, befor the song starts, Johan Hegg says : "when the first Christian pilgrims came to my country, my ancestors used to hand them in trees, because they talk...too.. much.. THE SOUND... OF EIGHT... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES!!!!" anyway its pretty cool.
i also had a short documentary of this thing called Tracks on Arte (this franco-german chanel, highly left wing btw :p) which talked about death metal, and part of it we saw AA playing in paris at the Xmas festival (they were playing Victorious March, but that part is very short) and then we see Johan Hegg interviewed and he says something like that : "we talk about violent things in our lyrics, i mean the music is violent, so we wont talk about flowers and the blue sky". and also in this documentary, the commentators say "one of the most successful eruopean death metal bands : Anorexia Nervosa....." stupid fucks its not death metal :p
also got the Jaggermeister video with Johan Soderberg
and death in fire video, Pursuit of vikings video and live in Wacken, and a Arrival of the Fimbulwinter live, poor quality.

lol btw indeed this blond girl in the live DVD in iceland manages to ruin the video! but its pretty funny, she has no idea what the fuck she's doing there, but she's actually pretty sweet.. :D i wouldnt mind inviting her to concerts and teaching her the ways of extreem metal ^^.

You could find more AA video at hubs.

I do have The Arrival of Fimbulwinter concert video if you're interested.

Fimbul-Winter said:
cool.....the arrival of the fimbulwinter concert video......can you send it to me??

Celtik Militia and Arch. Could you send them to me please? My email is andrewk_31@hotmail.com and I also have msn. Or are you hosting them on a website or something? Either way, I would really appreciate it if you could send them to me somehow. Thanks.
:hotjump:

OnceSealedInBlood said:
Celtik Militia and Arch. Could you send them to me please? My email is andrewk_31@hotmail.com and I also have msn. Or are you hosting them on a website or something? Either way, I would really appreciate it if you could send them to me somehow. Thanks.
:hotjump:

Crap. There's an underscore between the k and 31...it didn't show up because of the active link though.

$HaMbLeZz said:
56mb per mail...sounds nice ^^

Hm? If your trying to imply that it's too large, i've been with hotmail for years, so they gave me an upgrade to 250 mb storage for free. I not, then just call me a retard and ignore me...thats what everyone else I know seems to do...

I really don't like live videos or live cd:s too much because the sound sucks compared to the actual recorded songs.. I rather go to see a band live, that's how every band sounds the best.. Haven't had the chance with Amon Amarth yet but I will eventually