Amon Amarth DVD From 2002

Their are a few bootlegs from 2002...I know their is one from NY and one from Springfield, both about 1 hour long, the NY is sometimes up on ebay, the springfield bootleg can be found at various p2p progs

What were the songs they played in the 2002 NY bootleg?

DemonsAndLies666 said:
pffft i own the tape and could give you a list of the songs but you are anti-bush so fuck you, you suck and i wont tell you. ill just leave it at that.
Fag. Just, fag. Try not to fag so many people.

i could reply but its just gonna amount into a big politcal debate that always ends the same way. its a matter of opinion on wether or not OUR war should be held in the hands of other nations. everything else doesnt matter. and all the political debates end the same. people just get tired of reading it and people just get tired of replying to it.

but anyway.
Ignorance. just plain ignorance. try not to be such an ignorant piece of shit.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
pffft i own the tape and could give you a list of the songs but you are anti-bush so fuck you, you suck and i wont tell you. ill just leave it at that.
Wow, you're very mature. [/sarcasm]

DemonsAndLies666 said:
i could reply but its just gonna amount into a big politcal debate that always ends the same way. its a matter of opinion on wether or not OUR war should be held in the hands of other nations. everything else doesnt matter. and all the political debates end the same. people just get tired of reading it and people just get tired of replying to it.

but anyway.
Ignorance. just plain ignorance. try not to be such an ignorant piece of shit.
Just don't be a fag. I couldn't give a fuck who you fucking support, that has nothing to do with it. But being a dick to someone who has an opposite political point of view on a metal BB is fucking childish. Obviously he is a fan of the band and wants to see this, and you refuse him because of a political mindset? Who the fuck is ignorant now? Get over yourself and don't be a fuckarse.

Just don't be a fag. I couldn't give a fuck who you fucking support, that has nothing to do with it. But being a dick to someone who has an opposite political point of view on a metal BB is fucking childish. Obviously he is a fan of the band and wants to see this, and you refuse him because of a political mindset? Who the fuck is ignorant now? Get over yourself and don't be a fuckarse.

ya i agree with you but!!!! and this is a very big but!! the fact is... just because they have a political mindset i couldnt care. but being a dick to other people is the key here. just because he doesnt like bush is no reason to support this idea of turning your back on him on inauguration day. that itself is being a dick to bush for having a political mindset. due to the fact of him being a dick to bush i must in fact be a dick to him. its kinda my way of having justice.
this whole back turn thing sounds like something put together by those faggots on them truth commercials and realy... thats probably the most childish thing i have ever seen... a mass gathering of a bunch of fucking sore losers because they couldnt win an election. so realy... whos the immature faggot now?
and i was calling you ignorant for calling me a fag. because realy you dont know anything about me.

This thread is about the Amon Amarth DVD from 2002 NOT about politics, you dolt.

P.S. Learn to spell inauguration correctly.

Why have avatars and sigs in the first place?