Amon Amarth Guitar Picks! (Also looking to trade Ted for Olli!)

felinusz

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2007
Thought my fellow Amon Amarth fans might like to see the picks that Johan and Ted are using this tour - I was lucky enough to get three of these during the show here in Toronto! (Which, I might add, was absolutely amazing - they did a signing before the show with free posters, played a diverse and very tight set, were clearly having a grand time on stage, and gave away an absolute ton of picks, sticks, drumheads etc. after the show!)

111.jpg

222.jpg

As you can see, I got two of Ted's picks. One is a little faded and stage used, the other is immaculate.

If anyone has one of Olli's picks, I'd love to trade one of Ted's for it! I'd be very happy to mail mine first if trust is an issue! :)

Did anyone get a drumstick? What do they look like?

Cheers everyone! :)

^^ LoL, looks exactly like what I ate after the show :D

Are you able to post a picture of Olli's pick, and Fredrik's Drumstick? :)

I was so impressed with how fan-friendly the guys were. It was my first time seeing them live, been a fan for maybe three eyars now. Although I'd heard they were very approachable, I didn't expect the entire band to come out and do a signing for everyone, with free posters to boot! I'll definitely be seeing them again, these guys are a class act, so friendly and professional!

i got on olli pic from when they toured with dimmu last year, he gave it to me personally :D
am i willing to trade?

fuck no

i got on olli pic from when they toured with dimmu last year, he gave it to me personally :D
am i willing to trade?

fuck no

I wouldn't either!

The pick I have from Johan he gave me before the show - and I would not part with it either, it's personally valuable, sentimental.

I'm sort of hoping for someone with a spare like I have. Looks like its quite a long shot...

Still interested in trade? I've got Olli's pick, I caught 2 yesterday in Glasgow :) It has a symbol on one side - R in a circle and Olli's signature + InTuneGP on the other.

:) Fredrik personally handed me his sticks to my buddy and myself :D along with Ted and Oli with their picks.
exactly the same scenario in my case :D

i guess that they didn't use to print those aa logos to the drumsticks at that time, though. Mine looks just like any ordinary drumstick available at any music shop :err:
but in the end, it's the memory that matters.

How did all you guys manage to get all the picks and sticks?? And not just even one! I never catch anything *cries*. Is it my height? My bad looks? I want one too ... *cries more*

Still interested in trade? I've got Olli's pick, I caught 2 yesterday in Glasgow :) It has a symbol on one side - R in a circle and Olli's signature + InTuneGP on the other.

It's too bad I didn't check in here earlier... I have actually already traded my spare of Ted's to a fellow collector in Germany, for spare of his. I PM'd you!

How did all you guys manage to get all the picks and sticks?? And not just even one! I never catch anything *cries*. Is it my height? My bad looks? I want one too ... *cries more*

Hey, cheer up! :)

Your best bet is to get to shows early, and hang around by the buses. The band and their crew are always moving stuff around and preparing for the show. If you're polite, they're usually happy to give autographs and small souvenirs to their fans :).

Also, another hint... nobody ever catches picks... they're either placed in your hand, or picked up off of the ground... :)

Hey, cheer up! :)

Your best bet is to get to shows early, and hang around by the buses. The band and their crew are always moving stuff around and preparing for the show. If you're polite, they're usually happy to give autographs and small souvenirs to their fans :).

Also, another hint... nobody ever catches picks... they're either placed in your hand, or picked up off of the ground... :)

Hes right. I got both of mine handed to me, along with the stick. So just show up early and basically just talk to your favorite band and BAM! They appreciate it and in return give you stuff they know you will treasure :)

Hes right. I got both of mine handed to me, along with the stick. So just show up early and basically just talk to your favorite band and BAM! They appreciate it and in return give you stuff they know you will treasure :)

Next time Amon Amarth comes here, I'm bringing them some local booze :kickass:

Gotta give a little bit back too right? :D