AMON AMARTH 'once sent from the golden hall' shirt in XL...

Man, you just made a lot of people happy by showing this. Let's see who can get hold of this baby first? And mega thanks for this link also which features a EDGE OF SANITY shirt that I've been looking for in a looong time! All hail the mighty 'Edge!

Holy ninja batman, 1 euro for the shirt, someone better bid on that one ...... I have the original, from the SummerClash Festival in 98, the guys of AA were very surprised to see this shirt. Olavi told me that mine looked almost new although it has a couple holes from people pulling on it in the pit. If any of you want to I'll email a pic of me and Johan from the Tampa show. Of course I ain't selliing this shirt for all the money in the world. Allright enough ranting.
headbob.gif

actually i never thought that i would sell that shirt one day, but since i need the money...

i just really want to know it in good hands, so i decided to do a post here...
the winner should definitely wear it with pride!
i bought the AA-shirt in 1998 at the with full force festival(germany) in the metalmarket.
and i've got the edge of sanity-shirt in 1999 at the party.san open air, when they played around 3am and the police switched the PA off...

thanks for paying attention to some historical facts...hehehehe.
since i registered myself today, i'll be probably more often here from now on...