OPETH items on Ebay... autographed and out of print!

On can hope NOT!!! :eek:

Kidding. :)

I want nearly half the items there, so I guess I'll bid on 'em all and hope I walk away with a few.....

Jim, you mention the condition of LP's from memory, but not the condition of the CD's....... would I be correct in assuming that the CD's have received a fare bit of use, and are not neccessarily in tip-top condition?

Spike said:
Jim, you mention the condition of LP's from memory, but not the condition of the CD's....... would I be correct in assuming that the CD's have received a fare bit of use, and are not neccessarily in tip-top condition?

CDs are all certainly playable and no appreciable damage, I take pretty good care of my CDs. Keep in mind though I've had these since they came out (Orchid and Morningrise 1997, CM editions, MAYH 98, SL 99, BP 01, D1 02...) and have been played...

I suppose some sort of congratulations are in order for Jim...... after what would appear to be a successful (well for him at least anyway ;) ) auction of Opeth paraphenalia.

Nice work mate! :D

Anywho, it's a pity that of the three or so items that jumped rapidly in price towards the auction close, two were items I was bidding on.......

Oh well, what can ya do? ;)

But cop this, one particular piece of work, the Still Life EP that was was bidding on, jumped from the bid of $30 that I was gonna make, to $90!..... to $123.50 all in the space of the last 30 seconds or so before auction close...... I wonder what that little piece ended up going for.......