AMON AMARTH TO WACKEN '07

mangl

New Metal Member
Aug 27, 2005
Next year, myself and some friends (also huge AA fans) are going on route to Germany, and inparticular: WACKEN!
Though we hope to see Amon Amarth braking skulls at their own show, it'd be mighty dandy if they played at Wacken!.. ... and you'd better be touring around that time, if not you must come to australia :kickass:
I BEG YOU

~mangl

Unfortunately there's a rule at Wacken, that no band is playing there two years in a row. Since AA have been there last year, you'll propably have to wait 'til 2008 :-/

Nevertheless, you could come to Summerbreeze - a german festival taking place at the end of the festival-season, usually. They have their 10th anniversary in 2007 and AA were voted as most popular band. They will headline with a viking-show and there will be a viking camp on the festival ground as well.

:headbang: :headbang:

http://www.summer-breeze.de/site.php

I was thinking on going to Wacken, too. Nothing better that open air festivals. But then I heard Amon Amarth will be coming to Metal Camp, which is nearer to the place I live, so I'll definitely go there.

amon amarth will NOT play in wacken in 2007. they will perform at ROCK HARD FESTIVAL, WITH FULL FORCE, METAL CAMP and SUMMER BREEZE. Other festivals to be confirmed.

AA is coming to Bang Your Head in Balingen as well! For the third time, but that's no prob in Balingen. And BYH loves swedish bands! And I love BYH!!!

you europeans make me jealous, I wish it was so easy for a brazilian like me to go to an AA show ahaha :erk:
I will go though, some time in a near future >:}

You can too supervize the programation of the Helfest in France. For the moment, Immortal, Blind guardian, Hatebreed, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Therion, Behemoth and some other band are confirmed. But they are waited some other confirmations.

So far these bands are confirmed, in alphabetical order only. Edguy is one of the headliners, though.
billing_07.gif

they wont be playing this year Johan said, me and my friends are going and when we met him we asked if there going to be there and he said that they wouldnt. but he did say hopfully a headliner tour will be confirmed in the u.s. in late 07 or early 08