Amon on Headbangers ball?

Marjama

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2004
Is there any way to request to see the Death In Fire video on Headbangers ball on MTV2? If so, we should all send in the request. I'd love to see them on TV!

...and my main complaint to this movie here is that we've been seeing some 30 minutes and there ain't be no assfucking...

Burning Creation@ DUDE, YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK THIS MOVIE..... IT SUCKS, REMEMBER?
Patric@ So.... what's the deal with your new avatar?
Can you send me the old one? :)

well i think marjama is gay for wanting slipknot and korn fans to wear amon amarth shirts and jump around like a pogo stick at all the amon amarth shows and ruin it for everyone.

but other then that i would just like to acknowledge my 666th post!!!!! fuck all you nu-metal fags and hail satan you fudge packin fart..... rejuvenators.... or something... =\

i guess i could retire now since this account is at maximum metal status.... soo..... I will!..... cuz i cant get any more metal then this... if i were to continue more posts eventualy i would end up getting 777 posts and that would be most non excelently haynusly... fartknockerish. and stuff
guess ill end this with a quite amusing joke from my past:
Whats the difference between a faggot and a refrigerator?
the frige doesnt fart when you pull the meat out of it!

Marjama said:
you may "think" I'm gay, but I KNOW you are

Jeebus christ dude, what is this, third grade? at least say something good like "im going to kick your face in and fuck you in the ass wtih a 18 inch dildo wrapped in sandpaper you fucking cunt"

the other stuff doesnt work as well. Just figured id help you out.

Rock On

guys guys c'mon..... just got rid of mekane now another shit.... just get along....
Marjama@ I suggest you avoid menitoning Slipknot, Korn, (In Flames, Opeth :) ) and similar in the future, you'll sure save a lot of fighting here.....

Then again, mayhaps you were joking?

Stealer of Dreams said:
Headbanger's Ball sucks. It's all numetal bullshit.
Fucking oath girl, it's only for weak minded fucks that shit. All my hails to Billy Milano for refusing to guest.