Morbid Angel, Suffocation and Nile = Headbangers Ball

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
MORBID ANGEL's Trey Azagthoth and Steve Tucker are confirmed to be guest hosts on MTV2's Headbanger's Ball, airing Saturday, June 12. With regular Headbanger's host Jamey Jasta on tour for the month, Azagthoth and Tucker will be taking over the greater part of the show - introducing videos including some of their own favorite picks and discussing Morbid Angel, and generally "bringing light to the closed minds of the masses."

SUFFOCATION will see their new video for the song ‘Surgery Of Impalement’ premier on this weekend's edition of Headbangers Ball. Headbangers Ball airs Saturdays from 10-12 PM EST on MTV2.

Relapse Records recording artists NILE will see their new video for the song 'Execration Text', premier on this weekend's edition of Headbangers Ball. Headbangers Ball airs Saturdays from 10-12 PM EST on MTV2.
------------------------

Pretty cool this stuff is getting some exposure on tv.

I saw the Ball last week. Pretty good show. Lacuna Coil did an acustic live performence on the show. It's wasn't the first time I saw Nile's new video. That premiered a couple of weeks ago on Uranium. One of the few times they actually played a good video.

Nile's vid for "Execration Text" was excellent. High quality film, and much of the video was just closeups of Dallas' and Karl's hands ripping up chords, and watching all 3 of them trade off on vocals. Definitley one of my favorite songs from Shrines also.

This shit needs to be on regular MTV so more can see it. Also, the fact that its on at 7pm pacific sucks balls, most people are out. It needs to be on at 11pm or midnight like back in the day.

:puke: no one nees to see it on mtv

hell, mtv2 is bad enough as it is. yet its the only place i can see metal videos :mad:

They showed the headbangers ball over here every tuesday at 10pm for an hour, that lasted about a month and now they're fucking stopped doing it again. DO THEY FUCKING THINK THAT THERE'S NO METAL FANS IN ENGLAND?! ahem