AmonAmarth.com - Web Page Face Lift

Counter for the album artwork hey? I highly doubt they'll be topping the last one in that department, but hopefully it's near the same league atleast :)

amon.jpg

Doesn't that makes it 8days 3 hours? Just found it funny.

haha, nice one amon666, I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Anyway, I'm almost more excited for the new artwork than for the actual new music :p last one was so cool.

Anyone here wants to play guess-what-the-new-artwork-will-look-like game?

I'm thinking of some bad-ass, demonic-looking Surtur (possibly on a black horse) surrounded by flames lifting his bright sword above him, and his minions in the form of shadows in the background.

What's your vision?

The poster with the closest guess wins a thumbs up emoticon from me :)

I'm envisioning a burning midgard in the foreground with an Ominous looking Surtur in the background with flaming sword in hand.

hmm...I think as the surrounding of the circle in the middle (I think the cover hides behind it ^^) makes clear there will be a lot of flames. Which is always good :D

I think it will show a Fire-Demon-looking Surtur. Not sure about the background though. Anybody remember the Balrog in Lord of the Rings? Maybe a bit into that direction :devil:

Or just like this: :hotjump: :lol:

EDIT: LOL I just made my own day :lol: I tried to figure out what the runes in the circle mean hoping to get some info...Well...umm...after a googling the alphabet and tranlating a few of them it made no sense to me. On the second look I realized it's just the alphabet and nothing more ^^