Among the top 5 scariest things I've ever seen...

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
Alright since every moron here posts all kinds of shit of the "What are you high" type, here's a video that'll scare you shitless. I recommend you watch it from beginning to end but if you find it hard to watch it all make sure you at least watch it from 3:00. I mean this just goes to show you what kinda sick people are around us. I bet behind this guy there's a pile of dead children with their asses and cunts stretched out by his cock. If you listen to him laugh at the end you'll know what I'm talking about. Never trust a fat, middle-aged man that wears silly shirts. Dial-up users need not apply.

Klik

Reverend Joint Smoker said:
well, and this........http://www.abum.com/?show_media=1864 .............. If I had been in the blue car, that would have been one flat &*%%er

Haha I've seen that and it's crazy. Unfortunately there wasn't much the lady in the car could do, didn't have enough room to maneuver. You can bet your ass if I was in her place and didn't have any cars behind me, I'd just back up and then floor it straight ahead aiming for his ass. I bet you wouldn't be charged with anything either, you could claim you feared for your life haha.