Amon's Videos??!!!

ASPePeX said:
There is one official Amon Amarth Video, Detah in Fire. I never saw it myself but the guys told me about it. And I was told it should be for download soon right on the AA website.

You mean as in live footage or a directed music video?

Laphroaig said:
It's a video made of livephotage during the wacken roadshow together with cd-sound.

Sounds cool... Any idea when it's gonna be up on the site?

Wacken kommer inte bli samma utan er på listan :(

Spaffe...you're listening to my favorite song there. Now look what you've done, I'll have to listen to the entire album eventhough I already did once today! ;)

Amon Amarth - video clip on Viva Plus - 2003-09-08
The brandnew video-clip "Death In Fire" with the Swedish viking/death metal band Amon Amarth have been added to the clip-pool of 100 clips on the German Alternative / Hardrock / Metal TV-show on major channel Viva Plus, running every Sunday from 21:00 CET on for a couple of hours.

Feel free to vote for them on the Viva Plus website at first you need to create an account). All 100 clips are listed there.You can also call there for the clips, but be aware of the fact that one call costs 0,49 €… Check their website for details.

I'll vote, but since I don't live in Germany it won't help me see the video. I hope it gets put on the website soon, because that's the only way I'd be able to see it..