Amplitube 2 Metal is out..

Is it just me or do all Amp sims, no matter how good they sound still get extremely fake sounding pinch harmonics. It sounds like a pinch harmonic without the harmonic, just a flat annoying squeaky sound with no overtones or undertones. I have yet to try Revalver but I've been hearing great things about it so I am going to try it out. But so far, guitar rig 3, Gearbox, and Amplitube metal have all produced the craptastic pinch harmonics. I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this.

this is kind of a stupid question, especially given my plan is to keep using revalver and splice out the white noise, but can you just delete their demo from your computer after 10 days and install it again to get another free 10 days?

this is kind of a stupid question, especially given my plan is to keep using revalver and splice out the white noise, but can you just delete their demo from your computer after 10 days and install it again to get another free 10 days?

usually they will have something on your PC (registry entry,cookie,some file) to know if you have had the product before...you first need to get rid of that little thing

was kinda excited to hear it because of them trying to do a 5150 but failed bad didn't notice hardly any difference between it and amplitube2 and seems to be more of a cpu hog as well

i did a few quick tests and realized it was taking me too long for it to sound smooth and good, so forget it.

[ame]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGuh30c2nN0[/ame]
credits goes out to that guy who posted the di's for that. don't remember the name. (will gladly delete the video, if he's offended in any way!)