AMT P2 test! (parkway Drive - Carrion)

I can't view the demo, also if I get a tube screamer and I put it in front of my amt p2 drive out to my amp what will it sound like? Can you make a demo of it?

Ts>Amt p2 drive out>Amp

Little OT, sorry, but I tried putting a tube screamer in front of their Mesa pedal and the results weren't that hot. The gain on the Mesa pedal just didn't blend very well with other overdrives/distortions. At least that was my experience.

Little OT, sorry, but I tried putting a tube screamer in front of their Mesa pedal and the results weren't that hot. The gain on the Mesa pedal just didn't blend very well with other overdrives/distortions. At least that was my experience.

Did it have too much noise and buzzing?

Did it have too much noise and buzzing?

I only used the pedal to record via a PC, so I don't know how it would react to a real amp. But no, when used to record onto a PC it wasn't particularly noisy, meaning I didn't need to use a noise gate. Buzzy sounding would be a good way to describe the character of the pedal's gain though.

Also, I found the pedal a little hard to dial in, as there didn't seem to be much in the way of gradation with the tone knobs.