AMULANCE - The Rage Within and the Aftermath CD

StormSpell

Sep 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
www.stormspell.com
amulance-450.jpg

STORMSPELL RECORDS in San Jose, California, is excited to announce the release of "THE RAGE WITHIN AND THE AFTERMATH" CD by AMULANCE

1987 saw the self-release of THE RAGE WITHIN, by AMULANCE. This critically acclaimed 6-song cassette tape demo was praised by many magazines as "Demo of the Year" and landed AMULANCE on scores of underground international playlists.

Now, 20 years later, on April 21st, 2007, STORMSPELL Records will re-release for first time on CD ever "THE RAGE WITHIN AND THE AFTERMATH". This 12 track CD includes the six original songs from the ultra rare 1987 demo, as well as SIX additional never before heard demo recordings taken from the "THE AFTERMATH SESSIONS", recorded in 1988-1989 shortly after the recording of their highly acclaimed "FEEL THE PAIN" LP.

All songs have been remixed and remastered from the original reel tapes. To make it even more appealing to you we have upgraded the release to an enhanced multimedia CD including two exclusive live video performances recorded in 1988 and 1989.

AMULANCE vocalist RIK BAEZ stated: "I knew of STORMSPELL as being a label that handled some excellent European bands", "I had seen some of their releases and was blown away! I didn't think metal labels actually did work on packaging anymore. I'm very proud to be the first American band on the label".

True to the label politics of matching great music with elaborate packaging, "THE RAGE WITHIN AND THE AFTERMATH" is graced with custom artwork drawn by renowned artist Dimitar Nikolov (Drifter, Cypher Seer, Ilium, Steel Assassin, etc.). A state of the art 24-page booklet, crammed with band history, photos, lyrics, liner notes from the band members for every one of the 12 songs, and a glossy hand-numbered luxury slipcase complete the overall packaging, making this release Stormspell's most elaborate and beautiful release to date by far!

As a special bonus, first 150 CDs has been converted to special "Die-hard" edition autographed by each band member and with a collectible AMULANCE embroidered patch included as free bonus.

Recommended for fans of early Queensryche, Iron Maiden, Dio, Lethal, Screamer, Gargoyle, Deadly Blessing, Realm, Savage Grace, Iced Earth, etc.

To preorder the "Die-hard" CD version ($11.99 + shipping), T-shirt, or check out audio samples and more info, please go to: http://www.stormspell.com/label/amulance.html, or visit the AMULANCE page, at www.myspace.com/amulance.

amulance-shirt-preorder.gif