Amy Winehouse

She looks like a less hot version of Gina Gershon:

ginagershon2vu7.jpg

RW020304AmyWineHouse-002.jpg

she's ok.

Off topic and all, but this woman has unbelievable legs!

4idl4t4.jpg

analysis (spell?) of the pic

i hate the hair color
i like hair that's bright, glowy blonde, fiery "red" and synthetic colors
this color IMO is just... ugh

the nose looks wierd, not her, just the this specific pic

hate the hais style, partially because i cant see the ears

the dress/pose makes it instantaniously obvious that she's not wearing a bra or panties, and this is IMO actually sexi-ER than mere nudity

totally love the dress

the pose makes it pretty obvious that her ass would be a completely different shape than if she had her bare feet flat on the ground but her ass would still prolly look good if her feet were flat on ground

i like her pale legs but the rest of her is too dark for my taste

I never said she doesn't look better in other pics.
She looks much more attractive in the other two pics I posted of her.

But the fact remains, her legs and ass are superb in this pic. I don't care if the 5 inch heels are doing it or not (I have no idea how heels work), it doesn't change from how hot her lower body looks here.
That's the reason I posted this pic. I've never seen legs that look so perfect before.

Fair enough comments.

Jennifer Connelly is the perfect woman, in my opinion. Appearance wise, anyways. Attractive women are not just legs/tits/ass to me, I see it much more holistically. Funny thing about Jennifer Connelly was that 1- I was obsessed with Labyrinth for some years (Bowie crotch fixation perhaps, I don't know) and 2- I've met Paul Bettany several times before he became properly-famous and it's utterly puzzling that he snagged Jennifer Connelly!