An Anathema song survivor would rawk.

Well? Good idea? (I'm not doing it though.)

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Shup GoD

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2002
Hey, there's an Opeth one, a Dark Tranquillity one....Surely you don't want to miss out....Unless you're a bunch of POLL-HATING PSEUDO-NAZI-COMMIES. Vote 'yes' if you want one, and 'shup GoD' if you don't want one.

I'm not doing it though, I'm already doing the Opeth one. So BAH. If it's a good idea, somebody DO ONE. Unless it's already been done of course, in which case, I give you permission to slap me. Once on each buttock. (Then I'll win both ways. Har har, a har, har.)

POLLS FOREVER!

Guardian of Darkness said:
Hey, there's an Opeth one, a Dark Tranquillity one....Surely you don't want to miss out....Unless you're a bunch of POLL-HATING PSEUDO-NAZI-COMMIES. Vote 'yes' if you want one, and 'shup GoD' if you don't want one.

I'm not doing it though, I'm already doing the Opeth one. So BAH. If it's a good idea, somebody DO ONE. Unless it's already been done of course, in which case, I give you permission to slap me. Once on each buttock. (Then I'll win both ways. Har har, a har, har.)

POLLS FOREVER!

Well, if Opeth and Dark Tranquility have one, how could we refuse?
:lol:

That's for you to decide. The Opeth one was done album by album, a song dropping off each time, each poll lasting 3 days. The surviving song from each album went into a grand finale thing. The DT one was more random I believe, not done album by album, and with 20 songs in each poll at first....maybe...:/

each album? i mean most of the best songs are on alternative 4 and afdte.

doesnt sound fair if there is only one of em remaining...

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
haha its just amazing how you turned your coat.
hey this is an ooooooooooooooold thread dude!
and its true imo. like fragile dreams, empty, lost control, inner silence, barriers, temporary peace, a fine day to exit, and the ones from eternity too. i mean all these song are way better then lets say sleepless and a dying wish. ok its sifferent. but theyre better anyway.