An Auction for Nathalie Please read Nathalie's story

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7599922305

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Autographed TestAmenT Reunion Tour 2005 poster (the original line-up: Chuck Billy, Eric Peterson, Alex Skolnick, Greg Christian and Louie Clemente, with special guest John Tempesta) in a specially customized frame designed by Chuck Billy. It's one of only two made - Chuck owns the other.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This collectable is being auctioned off to help raise money for a friend in need, Nathalie Malamatinis. You can read about her story on Blabbermouth.[/FONT]

Nat's story
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=d1f91dcd-344e-45be-9f66-e8ce65dce0ec

I only read days 1 and 2 so far cause that is a long ass blog. I feel really bad for that woman. First, she is trying to help someone and then gets fucked up for that and then goes to the hospital where they treat her like shit.

Its a damn shame but I would honestly never help a person who was being beaten up or something like that. A guy who used to live around the block from me was killed when he was trying to help a woman who was being held up for her purse (which she was struggling with them, stupid ass woman). Another time my brother was leaving a bar (where my step-sister thankfully worked) and in the parking lot, a couple was being car jacked. My brother went over to help and the guy hit my brother in the head with a brick. Mind you my brother didn't tell us any of this - it was my step-sister who told us like a week later. So after I made sure he was ok, I gave him a long lecture (and you guys know how long-winded I am) on how its better to call the cops to help these people then to have the three of you dead in a parking lot with a stolen truck.

...I particularly like the way the script opens a pop up window and attempts to foist winfixer.exe on me.

After that, I wasn't reading SHIT.