an awsome week

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
hi all,
sorry i havnt been around much lately,this week has been taken up by playing gigs-we played 4 gigs supporting american headcharge and finished off with a gig supporting edguy.
all the shows were awsome,and those two bands were superb.top week of metal.
should be around to post a bit more now tho.

p.s,sixx,they didnt have that new ep,but one of thier guitarists did give me some edguy plectrums for"my friends in america".anyone want one,i'll post it! :D

Great to hear Baldy!! Seems its going well, I am glad to hear that.
Have a drink buddy!
drink.gif

And all the best to the band!
band2.gif

baldyboy said:
hi all,
sorry i havnt been around much lately,this week has been taken up by playing gigs-we played 4 gigs supporting american headcharge and finished off with a gig supporting edguy.

p.s,sixx,they didnt have that new ep,but one of thier guitarists did give me some edguy plectrums for"my friends in america".anyone want one,i'll post it! :D
:D thats fucking cool!!!! I would love anything you could send heheheeh thats excellent! glad it went well Buddy!:headbang:

That's great baldy. Glad things are going so well for you and the band!

Greeno said:
That's cool Baldy!!! Did the MSG show happen?

yep greeno,we played with msg a few weeks ago.good to see the man play.funny,we were playing a small venue,side stage was literally 3 feet from where he was playing,so i had a v.good view.the man can play,just a shame he really didnt want to be there.

american headcharge were really cool too,from the start of the 4 dates they helped us out no end,sharing equipment and moving thiers to make it easier for us.
again,edguy were really nice,didnt get to speak to them too much,they put on a great show,with a brilliant frontman.

onward and upward now i hope.

cheers for the support guys!! :worship: :headbang:

That's great news baldy!! :D

And by the way. My buddy bought a Metal Hammer magazine (I think that's what it was) and I was happy to see that Panic Cell had a song on the free CD!
I was shocked that they actually had a real metal band on there. Well done :)

baldyboy said:
this week has been taken up by playing gigs-we played 4 gigs supporting american headcharge and finished off with a gig supporting edguy.

The show with Edguy was good but Hobbits on the 26th with FWK is gonna be better. :headbang: Thanks for the drink btw will return it boxing day.

baldyboy said:
hi all,

Kick ass my famous metal brother !! I can't wait until I see you on the American tour supporting your second release.... Btw... when will that come out ?

Ha ha ha... in all seriousness I am EXTREMELY happy for you but you are no different than Iron Maiden etc. Go out there and kick ass !! I think you have been doing just that !!! I am proud of you guys !!! Take the world over !!!

Bryant

JonnyD said:
Now you guys have to come and take over America!!!! :)

Patience JD they're coming just perfecting the show on us brits first :D (not that it needs any perfecting of course) Thanks Baldy and all the PC boys for making this a christmas to remember :headbang: Definitly gonna have to see you again in 05 as I still didn't get to buy you that drink. Hopefully the next show will be a little closer to home.

Bryant said:
Kick ass my famous metal brother !! I can't wait until I see you on the American tour supporting your second release.... Btw... when will that come out ?

Ha ha ha... in all seriousness I am EXTREMELY happy for you but you are no different than Iron Maiden etc. Go out there and kick ass !! I think you have been doing just that !!! I am proud of you guys !!! Take the world over !!!

Bryant
thanks bryant,for your confidence in us.
we'll be over in the states in 2005,and the new release should be out towards the end of 2005,thats all i know right now.pretty vague,but thats the best i can do-we've written about half the required songs for the next one.
guess i'll need my guinea pigs to "taste test"the next one if ya'll will do it again for me :D -wont be for a while tho.