hi guys,hope alls well

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
hi boys,
sorry i've not been around for a while,(and even when i was around i wasnt posting much!).

hope everythings still cool on the board here at the old school.

i've been a busy boy,came over to the wonderful u.s.of a and played at the sxsw festival in texas,then went on tour with american headcharge after.good fun,damn shame about poor bryan tho....

have just organised a gig opening for testament,with thier origional line up,scholnick n all,in london,and have been confirmed to play the download festival and also wacken over in germany.

you goin to wacken hawk?maybe i'll see you there?or carnut?
let me know boys,be great to meet you!
thats about it for the panic cell roundup.hows things goin with all of you?
cheers fellas

baldy. :headbang: :worship: :D

Hey Baldy!! Great to see you again! Nice to hear everything is working out for you and the band. Living the life of a rockstar huH? ;)

I would love to go to Wacken! But I don't think I can make it this year :(

Here at the forum things are doing great as far as I can see. The treads are good and the spirit is high! The package around the world is working its magic again, the regulars are making lots of smartassed comments the way they should and we have some newbies that are doing great as well!

I hope you can drop in a little bit more. Thanks for keeping us up to date! :wave:

for the next few months,i'll be around more,till at least june 11th,and it all kicks off!
ozzfest day at download,and i'm playing!along with everything else going on,its a good year so far!

glad to hear that the boards carrying on well,you guys are by far the coolest boarders around-umos rules!!

Luke! Good to hear you're doing well and good to hear Panic Cell is foing well! And you're touring with TESTAMENT.....that HAS to rule!! Keep up the good work, my friend! :headbang:

Way to go Baldy! Glad to have you back and full speed ahead ;)

Heya Luke !!

Sorry Graspop doesn't seem to have put you guys on their bill, their loss !!!!
(I think Graspop has some good bands playing this year, but also a shitload of half-metal bands, so I'm not going anyway)...
Good to hear you guys are doing so good, I'm sure I'll see you live somewhere in future... Have you heard from Biebob metal pub already? I'll give these guys a push again :)

sixxswine said:
Luke this is your brother...
Hey man, how was SXSW? Also are you guys attracting any labels?!
Take Care & I still hope to see you out here in the NW sometime in the near future.
Remember, I volunteered to be roadie for the day...

Sixx,

On behalf of Luke (he's winging his way upto Scotland as I type ready for our tour - I voluntered along with Hedgey to catch a plane tomorrow pm) SXSW was amazing, Austin was very cool.

We're currently in contract negotiations with some majors.....it's in the hands on the management/lawyers at the moment.....here's hoping the confirmation of Download/Ozzfest, BOA and Wacken speeds things along.

Dude you know we are gonna be calling on ya for your roadie services when we hit a town near you!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy

Bobby

sixxswine said:
Luke this is your brother...
Hey man, how was SXSW? Also are you guys attracting any labels?!
Take Care & I still hope to see you out here in the NW sometime in the near future.
Remember, I volunteered to be roadie for the day...

and beleive me i'll hold you to it sixx!!

yep label wise things are interesting,we've spoken before about it,and thats still ongoing,but theres also other "opportunities"arising all the time,so it looks good for us all round!

trust me sixx,you and the rest of the boys at the oldschool wont be able to avoid us if things go as planned for 2005/6!

carnut,please give the guys a nudge for me,it'd be great to get out to belgium and play-its only a short ferry ride away from where we live.
you could always mention to the grasspop guys that we're doing download and wacken-you never know,they might have some spaces left! :)