An early contender for the Friday joke

Wow did I see the mighty Macc lads mentioned on this holy board.Biff and the boys must be shitting it.I mean Saxon rule but the Macc lads well they are in a class of their own.What did you tell Kerrang Black Lagoon I am not spending money on that shit , I have been shopping and we bought bog roll already.

O.K. The Macc Lads came from Macclesfield in Yorkshire.The songs they wrote slagged off everything(Chubby Brown goes punk?).Women were known as crack,if you drank anything except Boddingtons bitter you were a poof,you had to drink 20 pints every night and then get into a fight and then then drink some more.
Recomended listening.
Beer,Sex,Chips and gravy
Bitter Fit Crack
Warning they do offend just about everyone at some point but it was harmless fun.Fingers can you do better than this? I think they need to be heard.

WILKS said:
O.K. The Macc Lads came from Macclesfield in Yorkshire.The songs they wrote slagged off everything(Chubby Brown goes punk?).Women were known as crack,if you drank anything except Boddingtons bitter you were a poof,you had to drink 20 pints every night and then get into a fight and then then drink some more.
Recomended listening.
Beer,Sex,Chips and gravy
Bitter Fit Crack
Warning they do offend just about everyone at some point but it was harmless fun.Fingers can you do better than this? I think they need to be heard.

I loved their version of the Live Aid song - Feed Your Face.

Another classic has a slight similarity to Blockbuster and goes a bit like this:

he'll eat your pies
he'll tell you lies
you wouldn't believe that fat bastard's size
his massive gut
it's forty foot
and it gets dark when he walks in the pub

Has anyone seen him eat
He's never seen his feet
FAT BASTARD!

Hey, Crusader, nice pic, as usual! Do you know what the writing under the arches says by any chance? I sure as hell can't read it, but I'm guessing it's not "Billions and Billions Served"!

Oh, and to Dave Murray's stunt double: aren't those actually blonde jokes with "Blonde" deleted and "Essex Girl" written in?

secret_weapon said:
Hey, Crusader, nice pic, as usual! Do you know what the writing under the arches says by any chance? I sure as hell can't read it, but I'm guessing it's not "Billions and Billions Served"!

Oh, and to Dave Murray's stunt double: aren't those actually blonde jokes with "Blonde" deleted and "Essex Girl" written in?

as a blonde myself I'm offended...

but round here it probably doesnt make much difference, but I guess some people are actually proud of where they come from..

got em from some website or other under Essex Girls on google.

Macc Lads best lyrics.

Well I've never been to bed with an ugly woman but i've woken up with one or two.
Or
We strolled old Buxton Road and we walked along the cut
she said give us an inch and i'll take a yard
so i slamed her half a foot
put me hand up her skirt cause i/m a macc lad
and i knew just what to do
got hand inside then me arm inside
i lost right up to me tattoe:ill: