An elfmaiden from Greece salutes you!

HerynGalueth

New Metal Member
Aug 17, 2007
Really glad to join a forum full of metalheads!!!! My friends, you are the only elves left in this cruel world, who suffers from the ruthless orcs...Metal is our top gun....
What about metal in Greece? Please, let me proudly present you some really heavy greek bands which I love... :
ROTTING CHRIST, FIREWIND(GUS,G),SEPTIC FLESH, NAER MATARON, NIGHTFALL,DEAD CONGREGATION, WASTEFALL, FRAGILE VASTNESS, INFIDEL, WHAT'S THE BUZZ, DARK NOVA,ASTARTE, INACTIVE MESSIAH, DEPRESSION,KINETIC,BATTLEROAR,WEB, MARAUDER, DREAM EVIL....
Take a look at these bands and believe me, you will be surprised in a really good way!!!!
Many kisses and have fun dudes!!!

Hell'O from OZ my name is Adrian I am new to this site, you are the seconed person I have spoken to:headbang:
I read your post on all the bands I can say I have never heard of them before, my music is ol skool metal/punk but I do love German metal I don't know any bands its there voice that gets me.
I did have a laugh at the first band name "ROTTING CHRIST" :lol: but no dought they are a great band:headbang: who am I to judge:worship: anyways an "elf-maiden from greece" HerynGauleth I shall say welcome and goodnight:headbang:

cheers::kickass: Adrian-maiden1