an entire 19 pages about homosexuality from philosophy forum

LRD, the philosophers forum is there so folks can go an discuss things there. I also closed that thread because it was becoming dumb.

Furthermore, why post it here? Whats the point?

derek said:
LRD, the philosophers forum is there so folks can go an discuss things there. I also closed that thread because it was becoming dumb.

Furthermore, why post it here? Whats the point?
IS that the child molesting fuck?

Hawng said:
I think he was pointing out how obsessed with homosexuality the philosophy forum is.

Homosexuality sure as hell polarises people. Ha, and yeah...perhaps.

Hawng said:
IS that the child molesting fuck?

To be honest, I think so. When LRD was banned, Tongue Ring appeared and when I investigated the ISP's of the LRD and Tongue Ring, they were one in the same. Which means the posts come from the same PC. He argues it's a PC in a Texan public library, but myself and the other mod of the philosophers forum are sure as hell it's him, aye.

derek said:
To be honest, I think so. When LRD was banned, Tongue Ring appeared and when I investigated the ISP's of the LRD and Tongue Ring, they were one in the same. Which means the posts come from the same PC. He argues it's a PC in a Texan public library, but myself and the other mod of the philosophers forum are sure as hell it's him, aye.
wow
you guys are stupid

There's a baby raper among us?? Too bad this isn't Oz where we could shank his retarded ass!!!:mad:

19 pages of anything devoted to fags is 19 pages too much!!
I've got one or two posts in there I think....Guess which side of the argument I took...My dream is for Gay Bashing to become an Olympic Sport...Dude I'll be winning Gold Medals well into my 60's!!:heh:

Hawng said:
And your a baby raper.

T_man357 said:
There's a baby raper among us?? Too bad this isn't Oz where we could shank his retarded ass!!!:mad:

19 pages of anything devoted to fags is 19 pages too much!!
I've got one or two posts in there I think....Guess which side of the argument I took...My dream is for Gay Bashing to become an Olympic Sport...Dude I'll be winning Gold Medals well into my 60's!!:heh:

Dude where have you been? :yow:

T_man357 said:
I explained it to you in another post....Johnnie give me the story.

How do you guys know this clown touches kids???

Sorry I don't have a clue! Hawng might clear it up for you and me.

T_man357 said:
I explained it to you in another post....Johnnie give me the story.

How do you guys know this clown touches kids???
One of the chicks on the Nevermore board knows who this dude is, they live in the same neighborhood. Long story, Ill post more on this later.

derek said:
Hawng can't prove i'm Lord Red Dragon (because i'm not) and he can't prove Dragon's a child molester because he isn't (i know this guy face to face and i'd let him babysit any of my little kids)