schenkadere:Your nevermore post....

gaschamber said:
my god..........ive never seen bigger nerds.

I think it's funny...Billy couldn't believe how many new sign ons there were...what a bunch of dorks. It's amazing how no one can have an honest opinion. That's the best thing about this board...people for the most part just bounce ideas...they don't ass lick and worship bands...how foolish.

Check this one out.....

http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220557
Sorrowed said:
Hey I dont know if this has been posted before ( I'm sure it has ) But i wanted to say Warrel if you ever read this .. I dont know how to express how much your music and writting touch me, you saved me from drowning in a pool of metal bullshit, your music is melodic and dark your words are intelligent and speak to me , makes my soul cry and in the same breath takes me to heaven,your beautiful, never before have I loved a soul so much ( and Im an older lady I should know better ) every night I sweat and bleed in your name I just wanted to tell you thank you , something I failed to do when we were face to face

Kinda scary.

Originally Posted by Sorrowed
Hey I dont know if this has been posted before ( I'm sure it has ) But i wanted to say Warrel if you ever read this .. I dont know how to express how much your music and writting touch me, you saved me from drowning in a pool of metal bullshit, your music is melodic and dark your words are intelligent and speak to me , makes my soul cry and in the same breath takes me to heaven,your beautiful, never before have I loved a soul so much ( and Im an older lady I should know better ) every night I sweat and bleed in your name I just wanted to tell you thank you , something I failed to do when we were face to face

Does it surprise you that it was this guy who wrote it?
hering-admin-761870.jpg

schenkadere said:
WOW!!! Must be an ex lover.

Billy, I just want to tell you that Bubble Butt speaks to my heart and soul...and my ass. It's pure poetry. I cry myself to sleep each night with your voice in my head..."you're so fat". I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I saw you last.

Oh Miss Crabtree, there's something heavy on my heart.

Don't call me Norman, call me Chubsy Ubsy.

Holy Shite a little rascals reference. I wish I had a watermelon.I wish Cotton was a monkey. Fuck Bill Cosby. I hope he gets sicle cell. I don't know how to spell that shite.:hotjump: :hotjump:

bobo'c said:
Holy Shite a little rascals reference. I wish I had a watermelon.I wish Cotton was a monkey. Fuck Bill Cosby. I hope he gets sicle cell. I don't know how to spell that shite.:hotjump: :hotjump:
Close enough my freind.

Hawng said:
Close enough my freind.

Man...that Nevermore thread is out of control. People take themselves way too seriously...what ever happened to fun? What a bunch of amazing geeks...they think they know metal and all they can talk about is anything in the last 5 fucking years.

Man...that Nevermore thread is out of control. People take themselves way too seriously...what ever happened to fun? What a bunch of amazing geeks...they think they know metal and all they can talk about is anything in the last 5 fucking years.
To them, that is fun.