interesting articles....must read!

Captain_Steel

80's thrash-miester
Jul 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
It's really sad how the republicans don't even give a shit about the immigration crisis. Even our beloved George Bush thinks the border is as secure as it needs to be, and has done next to nothing to deal with the estimated 10 million illegal aliens currently living in America, tax free, yet recieving welfare, and benefits, and wasting the infrastructure, not to mention littering the streets with everything from shopping carts to dirty diapers, all the while refusing to speak English, and celebrating Cinco De Mayo instead of the Fourth of july....I always wondered why we even observe Cinco De Mayo here anyway? Fuck Cinco de Mayo...fuck immigrants who are ruining this once great nation...and above all fuck all the phoney ass politicians who refuse to deport illegals, and refuse to put military on the border, and let the cancer spread, till the inevitable end...the USA becomes a third world tower of babble!!

Bush is a pussy ass phoney just like the rest of em. Actually he's worse, because his party is supposed to be conservative but they are actually just about as liberal on the issue as the democrats, just for different reasons...liberals are bleeding hearts who feel sorry for the poor mexis, while republicans see the advantage of the cheap labor for their big businesses, so do not want to deport or control immigration....

it's a fucking useless issue with both sides...you've got democrats and republicans alike saying that deportation is "out of the question"...even though it happens to be "the law" they don't feel like trying to enforce it so they don't...is that right?

yeah, I'm voting for Bush, because he's the lessor of the two evils on the issue but I don't have much respect for him, because he's just another neocon fuckin phoney.

why don't we take the military out of fucking Iraq, and put them on the mexican border, then begin mass deportations? And win our fucking country back from the invading hordes...it'll never happen in this day and age of phoney political subversive bullshit...bush sucks! kerry's worse! I hate them both.

here's a poem I wrote on the subject:

America is for Americans by Captain Steel

I don't need no more "guests", fucking up my nation,
they're ruining my country, with their immigration,
they refuse to speak the language, they refuse to integrate,
they have no respect for us at all, with us they won't relate,
instead of waiving red, white, and blue, they waive red, white, and green,
fifteen people, crammed in one house, it's just fucking obscene,
they're taking all our jobs, and they drive the wages down,
they invade our neighborhoods, leaving shopping carts all around,
they're getting MediCal, they're getting section 8,
welfare, food stamps, and unemployment, they're always willing to take,
they work under the table, they contribute not a buck,
and people wonder why, our economy's so fucked!,
every year they're sending billions, from here to Mexico,
it's just like dropping all that cash, into a big black hole,
they put out their own newspapers, radio, and TV,
"Pura Raza" radio, sounds pretty racist to me!,
MECHA, MALDEF, and LA RAZA, their racist organizations,
yet they claim we're the racists, if we try any retaliation,
of these facts, the mainstream media, refuses to report,
and the INS, has had it's hands tied, the illegals they can't deport,
if things don't change real soon, America is doomed,
our future is a turd-world nation, our citizens filled with gloom,
we need our troops to patrol the line, and the seal the Mexican border,
but that will never happen, with Bush taking Fox's every order!,
Bush is giving worker amnesty to llegals, he's sold America out!,
selling out his own country, for the prospect of votes, is what he's all about,
I've nothing personal against hispanics, it's not a racial deal,
but America is for Americans, that's the way I feel,
Borders, Language, Culture to keep America strong,
the mexicans....they don't belong!!
you have your own damn home, so stay there!, and I'll stay here in mine,
and as long as we do just that, everything should work out jusssttt fine......

well then........here is what we need to do, we need to vote for congressmen and people in the senate who support this, as well as our goveners and local officials, and then vote for a president who supports this...............but unfortunatly everyone is in this voter frenzy, but that is not going to get everyone to go out and vote for other elections..........................

your right we still hold the power...the only problem is most people don't know how big of a danger the immigration issue is....