"America Wake UP!" (must read to the end)

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
I don't have to prove my self to any one and I won't.

***Well, unbeknowing to you, thats what your doin, your provin yourself. TRyin to push your opinion down ppls throats. I saw the big fuck you's you gave to ppl in variouse threads, just over their opinions, when they never got out of line with you at all. ANd your not the only ones. Some ppl just need the table turned on them. ANd some need it turned over ontop of them. Take your pick.***

I am not a dumb ass ledmag, but I don't give a fuck what you think.

***You may or may not be...these things are never easy to pin point**

but I don't give a fuck what you think.

**sure ya do. why else would you reply? You obviously care what everyone thinks, since bashing the crew here is just about all youve done. One thing must be said, your not picky, you just gettem all dont ya....very thourough of you.

For some one who is not tring to start a flame war with me you sure are talk a lot of shit about me, but that's fine what makes you different then any one else here.

***well, for one thing, i normally dont flame unless someone has addressed a flame at me, or one of my pals. Then i cut loose, and i will burn you, its inevitable, and when you try to burn me, i will, for the entertainment of the whole board, make a trhead with your name on it, and TOAST YOUR ASS. YOu see, what fun is a flame fest if its hidden in a trhead of which the title has no mention of teh flame...how could everyone get a chance to see the flame war? I will then email your less than under par attacks at me to my friends, and they will do the same to theirs, and then nearly the whole world will be laughing at you with the rest of us. SO, just so its known, that hasnt happened yet...in other words...no flame is nessesary, unless of coarse, you want one.

You, Jugs, witchking, and a couple others, need lessons in my above mentiond statement. In other words...IMO, everyones opinion is GOLD...its all we have, its the only real thing we will ever have........and there is no need in bashing opinions just for the sake of bashing, or just becouse the opinion differs with yours. And, Just think, if you guys had controled yourselves, we wouldnt have 500 threads full of opinion bashers.

ANd, if i speak, i normally know what im talking about, or i say ahead of time that im making an ASSUMPTION. Like the canada pussy thing you said before...you didnt know what you were talking about. You have no clue what ppl in canada haev been doing....and that really showed up there.....it makes me wonder, DO you know anything about what you ve been debating.

Oh and just for the record, im just tryin to get a point across at YOU, in all my replies to you in this thread.....you may sence a bit of flame in this reply, then your sences are right. Just a little bitty orange (not blue, cause blue means HOT) flame.***

To say I am the one ready to bust an O-ring is very poor thinking in your part.

***Actually, i was saying you were trying really hard to get shit started around here(thus you grunting and carrying on, but in the end, you cant wipe your ass with the same piece of paper over and over again....make since yet?), whilst all the time, pointing your finger at whoever comes along with differing opinion. In other words, i was going by what i read from you, and making a little bit of an ASSUMPTION........i was being a bit like you....and you couldnt take it...bottom line, it shows.***

I stated my opinion and got flamed so I retaliated.

***If you say so...regarding your perception of things that is....yet again another differing opinion.....OH NO..HE WILL FLAME ME >>MY OPINION DOES NOT MATCH HIS.****

Yeah I am saying the same thing! That is because no one has changed my mind and no one will unless some one proves that saddam is a good person and wants to work with the UN.

***WHy is everything WAR to you? Im addressing your shit face attutude here. Ill bet you beat your fucking wife...if you dont, you will in the future wont you. I can see it now, she likes TV show A the best, you like TV show B the best.....you then kick her fuckin ass and MAKE her like B. BUt really dude, all jokes aside....ITs not your gung ho-edness on war...its how you treat others opinions (im now like you, restateing the same thing over and over again, and i support the bombings of iraq).***

Go ahead and state that bush has went against the UN.

***Ok, READ dude....go back and read my opinions on war. I hate bush JR, i hate his tactics, i hate his attitude, but im ok with the bombings in IRAQ...they were coming sooner or later, and the sooner means less weapons in iraq for retaliation against us. See pal, you just dont pay attention. You and i are almost on the same page here.....minus your attitude (which is the thing im comparing you with bush on.....OK)***

However, he did try untill he noticed they were not going to do any thing for Saddams disobedience.

***go to the flame trhead i made for the 3rd world idiots, youll see i agree with you on the wasting of time and money from the UN slow pokes,,,once again, pay attention if you will.****

In addition, I already told EY that I was just joking with him.

**ok, you said already you werent stupid, or dumb...which ever...so, now, DONT ACT LIKE IT. He proved you wrong, filled you in on Canadas work in the WW2 battles. And as far as EY, thats how you treat half the ppl at this board. Just like you PM'ing Tee, and then letting your wife accuse Tee of mailing YOU. You did it first, you were out of line on that....and the out of line practice is still going for ya.....

Look, im not gonna spend all my time trying to get you to see, maybe you need glasses, maybe your too far gone, but dude, you must admit, you ve been totally disregarding the fact the whole world is involved with this, and the whole world is not gonna have the same opinion on the war or things pertainig to the war...no matter how important it is for you to chnage their minds, calling them names sure as hell aint gonna get the job done.

ANd once again i must say, you took the turd thing way out of context.....which tells me, that it would be uselss to even get into a flame with you. NEarly every thing you say barely has validity to it. ANd riddles seem to confuse you. You know ANALOGIES...

POst what you want, i do...im noot telling you stop, im just bringing the pond scum up from the bottom so you can see it.

I would just like to say that I have gained a new level of respect for ledmag and his coolness points have certainly gone up. It seems the ledman is a but of a hot-head sometimes and he seems like he is a very proud American, and the way he is handling all of this is very cool and calm, and I respect that. Props ledman.

Ecstatic Youth said:
I would just like to say that I have gained a new level of respect for ledmag and his coolness points have certainly gone up. It seems the ledman is a but of a hot-head sometimes and he seems like he is a very proud American, and the way he is handling all of this is very cool and calm, and I respect that. Props ledman.

Thanks dude....you know you set high on my list.

I am a hot head hey. BUt hot heads are not needed in these times...only the cool ones. and i could be a bit cooler myself, but hey..THATS JUST ME I GUESS. I haev never been able to keep my opinion to myself. ANd i haev always respected others opinions, even when in disagreeance.

CANADA RULES!

Ecstatic Youth said:
YEAH I'M WITH U ON THAT

i am still asking myself what aim america tries to reach in iraq...sometimes it's about fighting terrorism, sometimes it's about demilitarize iraq and other times it's about helping the iraq ppl.

1. about the terrorism aim: actually the terrorist attacks that happened were based on religious belief...the iraq is not exactly what you can call a religious country. dictators in general have no need for religion, they need some kind of indification with them by their ppl which isn't able if your ppl is too religious (to make a comparison with stalin or even hitler...)

2. Demilitarizing iraq. many states in this world have mass destruction weapons and yes, i see differences between them. the usa, france, england...all those of demcratic structures. on the other hand there's north korea for example. why not attacking them? they are way closer to the US than iraq, they have more military abilities and they actually threatened the US.

i can't really talk about the bringing democracy to iraq point. actually i don't believe that this is the aim. we should talk about that in 10 years maybe. if it's really that what the US administration tries to archive it's respectable.....if it's worth the price that's another point...

some ppl here or rather on ledmags thread said that soldiers from iraq were happy about the Us-army coming? do you really believe it...i don't. this is propaganda imo....dont get me wrong...the pictures of civilians that got harmed be US bombs are propaganda as well....

another i have to add is that i can't understand why the US is no starting after the iraq administration just began to work with hans blix and his men. would the Us allow someone to control their weapon programs?

just some thoughts here...i'd like to hear criticism....

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
i am still asking myself what aim america tries to reach in iraq...sometimes it's about fighting terrorism, sometimes it's about demilitarize iraq and other times it's about helping the iraq ppl.

**well, my friedn, i think its all those points plus money, all at the same time. ANd bushes attitude.**

1. about the terrorism aim: actually the terrorist attacks that happened were based on religious belief...the iraq is not exactly what you can call a religious country. dictators in general have no need for religion, they need some kind of indification with them by their ppl which isn't able if your ppl is too religious (to make a comparison with stalin or even hitler...)

**if you look at some articles, and some videos on saddam, youll see that in the past 3 yrs saddam has gotten religion. IMO, Iraq needs wiped of its governmet solely cause they invaded Kuwait. Not to mention the fact that the whole world has been rapidly spending money for over 10 yrs with inspectors and what not, and the rest of teh world just wants to continue to wst money and time. If Iraq didnt ahev weapons, or plans for weapons, then saddam would freely let the inspectors in, he would WANT THEM there to prove to the world that he is going to be a nice nieghbor. And he wouldnt kill his own ppl. Hav eyou seen the film of when saddam first came in charge? HE had the governt roped to poles and shot. They were shot till they spun around the polls....SICK

The attacks were based on religion, and things that happened all the way back to the 6th centuray AD***

2. Demilitarizing iraq. many states in this world have mass destruction weapons and yes, i see differences between them. the usa, france, england...all those of demcratic structures. on the other hand there's north korea for example. why not attacking them? they are way closer to the US than iraq, they have more military abilities and they actually threatened the US.

***North K will be next. Wait and see. Saddam is Number one, he saw to that himself. If he were for his ppl, he would not allow the usa or any other country to bomb him, he would give up.

ANd Police have guns, even in countries where citizens arent allowed to have them. Crooks dont want the cops to have guns,,,you know.You have to have someone keep things running peacfully***

i can't really talk about the bringing democracy to iraq point. actually i don't believe that this is the aim. we should talk about that in 10 years maybe. if it's really that what the US administration tries to archive it's respectable.....if it's worth the price that's another point...

**well, we didnt put a flag in Germany, and we dont call it part of the USA***

some ppl here or rather on ledmags thread said that soldiers from iraq were happy about the Us-army coming? do you really believe it...i don't. this is propaganda imo....dont get me wrong...the pictures of civilians that got harmed be US bombs are propaganda as well....

***I said that. I saw it on TV. saw the common ppl helping US soldiers tear down posters of Saddam, and shaking teh hnds of of US soldiers, and cheering.....Propaganda? Are the iraqi ppl helping out with this so called propaganda. They know that even a dog could goven ppl better than saddam. Part of saddams royal gaurd is meeting with the CIA right now, speaking for the USA. I could go on forever.

I must say, our news is not holding anything back. They stating the pros and the cons....And i will say this, our politicians are not saying bad things about the countries that are not cooperating with us...not in public anyway. We are not teh bad ppl that we are thought to be.***

another i have to add is that i can't understand why the US is no starting after the iraq administration just began to work with hans blix and his men. would the Us allow someone to control their weapon programs?

**no, we wouldnt, but at the same time, we havent invaded a country since we killed the Indians and took the continent,,,actually, that was spain, england, germans, irish, russians, etc...the USA is EVERYONE. We are all from other countries if you look back...we all, you and I everyone come from the same...

just some thoughts here...i'd like to hear criticism..

***well, i dont think i critizised you...but i commented....take care pal.

well, critizism can be both, positive or negative....nevermind ;)

**well, my friedn, i think its all those points plus money, all at the same time. ANd bushes attitude.**

the attitude of BUSH...yes....so many ppl do disagree with him, but he's doing the dicision.....but that is one of the failures of democracy.

yes, saddam has gotten religion...but just for the cause that he hates america and islam extremists hate america...he is not religious for religion he wants to use religion...

those ppl saddam killed with poison gas have been killed by poison gas which was produced in german and us-american factories and which has been given to saddam by the usa during the first gulf war between iraq and iran!

those pictures you see in TV are control by the army...can you imagine what would happen if they'd show dead civilians?propaganda has been a way to control ppl since WWI...and it works...

don'T you think that this war is about 100 times as expensiv as 20 more years of weapon control in iraq?

We are not teh bad ppl that we are thought to be>> i don't think that americans are bad ppl...actually there are surely many dumb ppl in the us but they are EVERYWHERE so that's nothing to discuss about. i just disagree to the way the bush administration (NOT the americans) treat this world...(i remember the kyoto protocoll (sp?) and the international poison gas agreement).

actually, that was spain, england, germans, irish, russians, etc...the USA is EVERYONE>> in the last consequence we are all from africa because the human race was born there...

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
well, critizism can be both, positive or negative....nevermind ;)

the attitude of BUSH...yes....so many ppl do disagree with him, but he's doing the dicision.....but that is one of the failures of democracy.

yes, saddam has gotten religion...but just for the cause that he hates america and islam extremists hate america...he is not religious for religion he wants to use religion...

those ppl saddam killed with poison gas have been killed by poison gas which was produced in german and us-american factories and which has been given to saddam by the usa during the first gulf war between iraq and iran!

those pictures you see in TV are control by the army...can you imagine what would happen if they'd show dead civilians?propaganda has been a way to control ppl since WWI...and it works...

don'T you think that this war is about 100 times as expensiv as 20 more years of weapon control in iraq?

We are not teh bad ppl that we are thought to be>> i don't think that americans are bad ppl...actually there are surely many dumb ppl in the us but they are EVERYWHERE so that's nothing to discuss about. i just disagree to the way the bush administration (NOT the americans) treat this world...(i remember the kyoto protocoll (sp?) and the international poison gas agreement).

actually, that was spain, england, germans, irish, russians, etc...the USA is EVERYONE>> in the last consequence we are all from africa because the human race was born there...

Well friend, dont know about german NEWS tv, but her in the USA, we get to see the bombs going in, and in the after math, we see dead soldiers, enemy and friendly, and we see dead cavilaina s as well. NEws is propaganda, but the news we are getting...it seem sto be live feeds. And teh USA didnt deny killing cavilians...never will, that happens. its war.

and yes, i would rather take care of the problem then to wiat and let it get worse.

I agree with you on evelution.....but im talking about the ppl who built the USA...all nations did it. Or at least a lot of them were involved.

None the less he has religion, and he is bringing it up on the air. No offence, but how do you know he is only using the religion., HE may very well be honest about that one thing...?

Propaganda has been here as long as we haev breathed air and walked on 2 legs. even before that i would say.

taking care does not mean starting war on iraq. imo not. "america wake up"...ppl dont hate the US random reasons, they reasons which we dont understand. but conquering iraq is not decreasing hate, it's increasing hate.
look at the israel/palestina (german spelling,,,,sorry dunno the english sp...) conflict. bomb terror - israel kills some ppl, destructs houses and stuff, what follows? bomb terror....what does israel do? kills ppl...........hope you get what i am talking about...

he could be honest, yes. maybe he is buddhist. and maybe elvis is still alive. see my point? we don't know. we know nothing about it....you sit in kentucky and i sit in germany....we only can talk about the stuff we hear and read on tv/internet/newspaper and whatever...

the TV lies and pacifies....

I agree....but i senced a bit MEANNESS with your TAKE CARE deal there. I was just saying see ya later to you. I dont wnat an enemy of ya.

ANd what we see on TV, is what you and have been talking about. yes

BUt my tv isnt speaking about other countries usining propaganda...is yours? As a matter of fact, SADDAM is just about the the only thing my TV is speaking harshly about right now. MY TV...yeah, i ment my mums. I haev no TV service at my house, i just watch DVD's and vids, get teh news on the net and at MUMS.

Just a short note here. I donn't get into any of these war arguments because first of all I don't know every detail, nor all historical aspects like a lot of you have obviously researched on. In short, I don't argue because I may not know what I'm talking about and I know my limitations as far as that's concerned, therefore I don't sound like an idiot.

a guy... said:
In short, I don't argue because I may not know what I'm talking about and I know my limitations as far as that's concerned, therefore I don't sound like an idiot.
hahaha that didnt stop anyone else dude. no one knows the truth no matter what they say. everyone is trying to pass off rumors and hearsay as FACT. no one knows all the facts. saddam is evil yes. the reasons we got for war from the USA gov are bullshit yes. saddam sound be taken out yes. but without the support of our allies itll piss everyone off yes. theres many reasons for and against, and whatever truth/justice is, it dont really matter because we're there already. lets just hope it doesnt bring on another 9/11. or two or three.
-neal

a guy... said:
Just a short note here. I donn't get into any of these war arguments because first of all I don't know every detail, nor all historical aspects like a lot of you have obviously researched on. In short, I don't argue because I may not know what I'm talking about and I know my limitations as far as that's concerned, therefore I don't sound like an idiot.

I guess that what I should have done, being that I have little memery of the past wars and nothing about politics. However, I was only referring to the present times in any of my remarks.