"America Wake UP!" (must read to the end)

Deconstruct my Reality said:
Tell someone that you love them...and give 'em a hug! :) Feel the Flow people!

Ahhh,
wavey.gif
Does some one need a hug.

Deconstruct my Reality said:
the world needs you....we're going down....

Truer words have never been written....and I feel the need to jump in here...:)

First of all...let me say that I don't support war....of any kind. The pigs have made it a neccesity for the rest of us to endure....and what is ever truely gained from war...will it change any of your lives in a postive way?

How great would it be if we could implement Leary's 'suggestions'...of starting our own clans...having the freedom to move across the land, with no borders...to treat each other with respect and love and to realize that we are all one...no matter what god we pray too..or what language we speak...we are all the same. Ahhhh...utopia.
How sad it is to think that it can never be obtained...because there will always be that one person who thinks they are better than the rest...and that they need to control us!

Tell someone that you love them...and give 'em a hug! :) Feel the Flow people!

Preach on My Sista........

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
OK dude, I was just fucking with you. However, I still did not know that Canada was in thoughs wars. :err:

and thats the problem with the US ... "WE DIDN´T KNOW" is what we hear after the world´s fucked up by your actions (your gov´s actions ...)

---> take a look at BfC: one of the "best" sceens is the one, where M.Moore talks to the brother of the bomber of Oklahoma City (the one that blew up the FBI building..correct?); well this guy told Moore, the US gov is corrupted, bad, THE EVIL, and therefore he has to fight it. Moore asks him: well, u know, there are other ways than just bombing - why don´t u do it like Ghandi did in India against the british oppressors?
and this guy says: Ghandi? never heard of this guy!

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Feel free to give examples, because I haven't seen any of what you are saing. Bush did not change the name of french fries, a resturant owner did. there is your free speech in affect.

No need to, I'm not justifying anything just to please the dissatisfied.

:) when I believe all americans are that dim I´ll never start discussing here.
ok, the comparison itself was not nice, but neither is yours - waldheim was our president and UN-chiefsecretary and no stupid bombing-farmer with no brains. thats a bit of a difference - especially ´cause waldheim was NOT stupid

btw - the US accusations in the cause waldheim could never be proved ...

lizard said:
you are correct...I went a bit over the line. it was never proven conclusively that Waldheim did anything more than the average young germanic officer.

Entschuldigen Sie mir bitte (?!?!?!)

i don't get a chance to play with my horrible german much :D

hehe, the intention counts :) (is that english?)
entschuldigung gerne angenommen!

however, the only thing I wanted to state with that comparison was, that ignorance can not be an excuse and should be blamed!

the rest is :headbang:

Serge said:
---> (the one that blew up the FBI building..correct?); well this guy told Moore, the US gov is corrupted, bad, THE EVIL, and therefore he has to fight it.
Well Serge, that guy also has leaflets in his pocket and ties to the alqida. Imagine that!! Don't try and generalize all of americans due to two fucked Americans.

No lordy, that is because you can't! You are just tring to start shit as usual.

Tee, I thought Croatia was in Europe?

lizard said:
yes that is english.....

gruss gott!
Serge, where do you live in Austria? I've only ever been to Innsbruck and Vienna...(er...Wien...)

Hi - I´m living in innsbruck :) in the middle of the alps ... very beautifull
kewl you´ve been there!

Where in the states u goin round? I´ve visited washington DC and florida, so far

Serge said:
Hi - I´m living in innsbruck :) in the middle of the alps ... very beautifull
kewl you´ve been there!

Where in the states u goin round? I´ve visited washington DC and florida, so far
yeah innsbruck is a beautiful place. my dad was in the army so I have lived in a number of places, including florida. I did my first two years of college in muenchen.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Well Serge, that guy also has leaflets in his pocket and ties to the alqida. Imagine that!! Don't try and generalize all of americans due to two fucked Americans.

Which leaflets? well, I can imagine ....
Hm, don´t you think there are a lot more fucked up americans than these two? of course u do. better forget these morons;
I´m more afraid of the lots that are un- and low-educated and easier to manipulate! poor bastards! they believe what their gov tells them and obviously don´t even consider beeing duped. Ariannas article sheds some light to that case, too. Wasn´t it the bush-gov that drastically reduced funding of the educational system in the U.S?
coincidence?
But no - I don´t wanna generalize: that´d be stupid; that bombing-farmer-moron was an example that came in my mind after your response to Ecstatic youth (WWI and II participation of canadian forces ... part of the commonwealth, u know?) ... maybe too drastic, sorry

Serge said:
Which leaflets? well, I can imagine ....
Hm, don´t you think there are a lot more fucked up americans than these two? of course u do. better forget these morons;
I´m more afraid of the lots that are un- and low-educated and easier to manipulate! poor bastards! they believe what their gov tells them and obviously don´t even consider beeing duped. Ariannas article sheds some light to that case, too. Wasn´t it the bush-gov that drastically reduced funding of the educational system in the U.S?
coincidence?
But no - I don´t wanna generalize: that´d be stupid; that bombing-farmer-moron was an example that came in my mind after your response to Ecstatic youth (WWI and II participation of canadian forces ... part of the commonwealth, u know?) ... maybe too drastic, sorry

I was just messing with Ecstatic youth. In my defence, you only brought up those 2 people, so there for I said not to generalize due to those two. that's all.
Yes there could be corruption, but I'm making my opinion on what I seen in the UN debates.

TheSinMakesYouReal - corruption? where? in your gov?

Generalization - well, sorry, again;

Hm, what u think about the possible coincidence between reduced funding of the educational system and manipulation by the media in the US?

forgot to mention the UN - yesterday I heard a talk of the swiss president - some conservatists in switzerland said "what good came from our participation in the UN when single countries act on there own without mandat "and their president replied "actually there is nothing better than the UN"
(thats the short version)

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
The movie, Bowling for Columbine, is about gun control.

cowards because they are passive
well, passive = pussies duh. :p
Should have choosen a different word.

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? I dont want a big ass flame war. bUt ive been singleing out gimps, you know, the ones who are calling names and shit for opinions.

Canada hasnt a done a fucking thing wrong, niether has the guy you are calling a pussy.

The least you could do is flame the fuckers back for flaming you. There is no need in flaming everyone who has a different opinion than yours.

Not to mention, your saying the same stuff over and over again.

As i said, i dont want a flame war with ya, but im just trin to let you in on something here....YOUR ACTING JUST LIKE THE FUCKERS JUGULATOR AND WITCHKING.

Your attitude is the very reason why most ppl around the world is against BUSH.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Feel free to give examples, because I haven't seen any of what you are saing. Bush did not change the name of french fries, a resturant owner did. there is your free speech in affect.

At least your wife did some research and came up with a most exellent essay....i pnly wish the same could be said towards you.

DUDE..YOUR SPEWING.....

ledmag said:
At least your wife did some research and came up with a most exellent essay....i pnly wish the same could be said towards you.

DUDE..YOUR SPEWING.....

Led I'm watching Wayne's World, and it was just at the part where Garth says If you're gonna spew, spew into this. Haaaaaaaaa ha ha haa!