"America Wake UP!" (must read to the end)

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
Yeah The Leader Of The Noblists Said That The Standing Army Is So Fucking Huge That Even If We Go To A Full Scale War There Is Still No Way In Hell That The Reserves Will Ever See A Battlefeild.... But Then He Said That Bush Is Going To Have A Draft Any Way.... Apparently Bush Is An Idiot

I think your an idiot. Where are you getting these socalled facts or myths from? looks like the bottom of a crack bowl.

Troyanasy said:
Gov't Mule has turned out to be a band I listen to ALMOST const Lizard HAHAHA.I'm South Ontario C
Are you running Red & White in the old Hio ??
nah I'm not a one percenter ha ha damn I must be at least a 2% though.
I went to that site and saw the pic of old Sonny Barger, he is one tough old SOB for sure. as old as he is I would still not want to piss him off.

yeah the Mule does rock.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
Maybe But Some Crazy People Are Gonna Get Really Fucking Pissed If Even 1 American Dies
Americans Are Crazy Like That

You can only make some many people happy at a time. I am tired of trying to make people happy, Fuck them all. And death to those who oppose me.

hows the new king movie supposed to be? .. looks good to me.. I've heard good things about the book, just that the storyline is nothing too new, but different for king....

Pyrus said:
Stephen King rules.

Sin, did you miss the part about protest being patriotic? And it's not just the US...it's Iraqis. We're gonna lose a hell of a lot more than six troops.

The US is not going to lose a lot of troops. Our technology largely out weighs theirs.