Wake up America..

Missing mass a mortal sin? And actually mentioning Hell? Man, you must be ancient! In what epoch were you born?!

I was born and raised post Vatican II, which means I never heard about hell except in Tom and Jerry cartoons, when the Devil Dog was trying to pitchfork Tom into his cauldron for being so mean to Jerry!

Post-Vatican II meant boring sermons on just being good people and helping out at the soup kitchen (where the number of servers always outnumbered the attendees by six to one).

Jurched

I, unfortunately went to Catholic school from grades K-11 (elementary school from 79'-86'). The nun's we had were old school (real old school), and they're the one's that told us if we missed mass it was considered "Mortal Sin", and if we died with "Mortal Sin" on our souls, then we would go to hell. The only way to get rid of mortal sin was to go to confession. Obviously, after growing up, I realized that those old, crabby ass nun's were full shit. We used to get buzz cuts so the nun's would quit pulling our hair, so they started yanking us by the ties. I'm still looking for the t-shirt "Catholic School Survivor". After my experience with Catholic Schools, I will never send my kids to a Catholic School.

I, unfortunately went to Catholic school from grades K-11 (elementary school from 79'-86'). The nun's we had were old school (real old school), and they're the one's that told us if we missed mass it was considered "Mortal Sin", and if we died with "Mortal Sin" on our souls, then we would go to hell. The only way to get rid of mortal sin was to go to confession. Obviously, after growing up, I realized that those old, crabby ass nun's were full shit. We used to get buzz cuts so the nun's would quit pulling our hair, so they started yanking us by the ties. I'm still looking for the t-shirt "Catholic School Survivor". After my experience with Catholic Schools, I will never send my kids to a Catholic School.

That's funny, bc I went to a public school, and both the teachers and the students were all slack-jawed totally fuckin morons. Stupid overpaid pieces of shit pretending to teach brainless, ignorant, bored dipshits.

I'm determined that my kids should not have to survive public school as I narrowly did, even if it means being tormented by the penguins at a Catholic school.

Actually, I hate all kinds of school...

Jurched

If Obama is a Muslim

Technically, he's not. I noticed there were some insinuations and claims that he was, so I did some research: NOT true. And I'm not even an Obama fan....he went to a school for a few years in his childhood (not exactly something of his choosing) that was primarily muslim-inhabited, and from there some mud-slinger in the political realm created him to be a muzz. He's actually christian, which isn't even remotely better in my opinion.

That's funny, bc I went to a public school, and both the teachers and the students were all slack-jawed totally fuckin morons. Stupid overpaid pieces of shit pretending to teach brainless, ignorant, bored dipshits.

I'm determined that my kids should not have to survive public school as I narrowly did, even if it means being tormented by the penguins at a Catholic school.

Actually, I hate all kinds of school...

Jurched

How about home school, then
BTW that lady in your picture... must be one of our Czech Green Party whores...:ill::ill::ill:

Hello guys, don't know much about other religions..I think it's just to each is own IMOP...
First time I'm posting on the Billy thread..

BTW I'm Dave

Hello guys, don't know much about other religions..I think it's just to each is own IMOP...
First time I'm posting on the Billy thread..

BTW I'm Dave

Hi Dave. Welcome to Billy Fuckin Milano's Violent Religious Chit-Chat Network.

By the way, (almost) everyone who's posted on this thread face unspeakably frightful judgment unless they repent like in 8 seconds.

See ya later.

Jurched

By the way, (almost) everyone who's posted on this thread face unspeakably frightful judgment unless they repent like in 8 seconds.

See ya later.

Jurched

Thanks for the welcome:headbang:

I have a question? How in hell do you edit your sig and post it so everyone can see on the message board..dumb question, I know:lol:

See ya later.

Jurched

Jurched,

You always crack me up. Keep up the good work, my friend.

Glad to have you round to keep my wit flexible! Its been too quiet around this place lately. Almost like everyone died after the elections. Almost like a Will Smith movie...

Jurched

yeah... what's going on around here? :err:

Dude Barney Miller?!?!?!? Awesome!!! I guess I'm not the old timer on this board!!! The only thing I liked better was FISH!!! Classic TV!!!!! Great drop Jurch!!!:kickass::headbang:

For years people said I looked like the wisecracking fat kid who played FISH's adopted son. The kid also starred in Bugsy Malones as Fat Sam with Jodie Foster in an all kid Musical back in 1976.

that fat bastard haunts my dreams.

Like the esteemed Minister of Science Dr.Zaius so aptly put it.. Man is evil.. capable of nothing But destruction.

Momo

Mankind excels at two things--finding better ways and means of destruction and using that knowledge to kill each other