I'm glad Islam is a 'peaceful' religion

I never said you had Mass, I was explaining it to you. And I'll explain what I was saying about Pentecostalism more clearly:

One of the key ideas of Pentecostalism is Biblical inerrancy, being the belief that the Christian Bible in it's entirety (Old/New Testament) is completely correct/perfect, because as God is supposedly perfect and therefore, as must be all texts that came from God. This would mean, according to their religion, if the Pentacostal Holiness ever came to world power, by religion, they must enforce all aspects of the Bible, even the ones of rape/murder, etc, that i Posted earlier that are IN THE BIBLE. I don't think my "captors" could also of gone and changed the Bible. Nothing to worry about, though, that would never happen, as Pentacoastalism has most of it's population in 4th World Sub-Saharan African countries where missionaries are sent to offer food, etc, to the poor in turn for conversion.

And btw, the point of the cartoon was that you just gave up arguing, you just used "No" as your entire arguement, when I argue, I use fact, in which I give links to that you can read about if you don't believe me.

EDIT: If my "captors" were really so bent on brainwashing me, wouldn't a good first step be to make sure I'm a Muslim?

you're right about one thing: we see the Bible as the absolute word of God.
HOWEVER, in your ignorance, what you dont understand [and no matter how many times and how many ways i've tried to explain it to you, you dont seem to grasp it] is that while one truth was in effect during the times of the Old Testament, when Jesus began his ministry, he made it clear that he was here to take the old truths/laws and change them.

the Old Testament is an account of how the Jews worshipped God in that time. they gave sacrificial offerings and adhered to strict ritualistic guidelines. the prophets told in the Old Testament of a coming Messiah, but until that Messiah came, they lived by the 'law,' as in the ritual rules of worship and behavior.

the New Testament told of the birth of the Messiah and his brief ministry [Jesus was only 33 years old when he was crucified]. he was condemned by the Jewish temple leaders because he told them that everything they'd been doing in all the generations before [Old Testament] was no longer necessary and that he'd come to set the world free from the old law.
his death became the last necessary sacrifice to God. those who believe are 'under the blood,' meaning accepting his sacrifice is all we need for eternal life.

so yes. the Bible is absolutely true. it is the absolute word of God, BUT, Christians dont worship as the Jews of the Old Testament, so to try and use some of the more questionable practices of the Old Testament against Christians just doesnt wash. there were no Christians in the Old Testament because Christ hadnt been born and hadnt started his ministry, yet.

I totally agree. When religion is forced on you it sucks. Specifially when they car-bombs to force their religion on you.

Lol, is there some kind of smoke signal that's created from car bombing that says "Join Islam"? :lol: Car Bombing has nothing to do with religion, the purpose of it is to try to get the US to leave the Middle East.

You don't see Muslims sending missionaries to obscure, poverty-stricken Sub-Saharan countries, exchanging food for conversion, etc. Muslims as a whole, never pushed religion on others, and by that, I mean, I'm sure there are a few dozen who are retarded enough to, but they can't compare to the large scale missionary-rape of fourth/third world countries in Christianity. Along with Pogroms in Europe lasting up until modern times where Jews would be allowed to convert if they wanted to live.

you're right about one thing: we see the Bible as the absolute word of God.
HOWEVER, in your ignorance, what you dont understand [and no matter how many times and how many ways i've tried to explain it to you, you dont seem to grasp it] is that while one truth was in effect during the times of the Old Testament, when Jesus began his ministry, he made it clear that he was here to take the old truths/laws and change them.

Please show me the text where Jesus said the Old Testament's text should no longer be used by Christians, only the new testament? Because if you weren't a moron, you'd know the New Testament hadn't begun it's compilation/creation until the earliest of 40 years after the Death of Christ all the way until 140 years after the Death of Christ. Jesus followed the Old Testament and promoted it, as a Jew. Chances are though, at that time, the Bible was very different than it is now.

the Old Testament is an account of how the Jews worshipped God in that time. they gave sacrificial offerings and adhered to strict ritualistic guidelines. the prophets told in the Old Testament of a coming Messiah, but until that Messiah came, they lived by the 'law,' as in the ritual rules of worship and behavior.

Lol? Jews weren't making sacrifices to God, 99% of the quotes of the Bible I posted weren't in the Bible back then, they were added by translators over time, no group of people would follow a religion that promoted Rape, Murder, etc, as that's not what it was at the time, these corrupt texts were added over time, along with some quotes from the New Testament promoting Slavery.

the New Testament told of the birth of the Messiah and his brief ministry [Jesus was only 33 years old when he was crucified]. he was condemned by the Jewish temple leaders because he told them that everything they'd been doing in all the generations before [Old Testament] was no longer necessary and that he'd come to set the world free from the old law.
his death became the last necessary sacrifice to God. those who believe are 'under the blood,' meaning accepting his sacrifice is all we need for eternal life.

Muslims do believe in Jesus, as the messiah and prophet. Islam just doesn't believe he was the son of god, as it was only stated in the Bible/Qur'an that Jesus was born to Mary, without a biological father by the will of God, it doesn't say he is actually the direct son of god. And second, Muslims do not believe Jesus was killed, as Islam/Christianity does not promote any use of sacrifice, the idea of Jesus being sacrificed was not believed to of happened, it is believed the image of Jesus' death was created, while Jesus himself did not suffer the torment of such a vile death, as God would never do this to his messiah.

And btw, he didn't condemn the Old Testament, he was a Jew, he just disapproved of the non-religious way Jews, etc, were acting, they were killing, but not because the Old Testament told them to, because they had been corrupted as a people. He believed in the Old Testament in it's true form, being the reason he was a Jew himself, but since that time, the Old Testament has been completely corrupted.

so yes. the Bible is absolutely true. it is the absolute word of God, BUT, Christians dont worship as the Jews of the Old Testament, so to try and use some of the more questionable practices of the Old Testament against Christians just doesnt wash. there were no Christians in the Old Testament because Christ hadnt been born and hadnt started his ministry, yet.

Christ, as described in the Bible, was a Jew, he followed the Old Testament, he condemned those who claimed to be Jews, but really did not practice their religion.

Either way, I guess my accusations of you being in the KKK would be correct, because as you believe the Bible is correct from start to finish, you must believe this of the New Testament. As God is supposedly perfect, any text that came from him must be perfect, and to be perfect, it must apply at all times:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

The Bible (Old/New Testament, all of which are used in practice by Catholics, Protestants and Eastern Orthodox.. Look it up in any encyclopedia) probably didn't used to have quotes promoting slavery, murder, etc, just over time, due to false translations texts have been added or largely changed from what they used to be.

i've tried explaining the differences between the Old Testament and the New Testament to you in every way i could think of. i've tried telling you that even though Jesus was a Jew, his life and death brought about a new faith... Christianity [think: Jesus CHRIST = Christianity]. before Jesus died to bring salvation to mankind, there was no Christianity. there was only a Jewish rabbi [Jesus] teaching a new way of thinking and worshipping God to his fellow Jews. those that chose to abandon the old laws [Old Testament] of Jewish faith and adopt Christ's teachings [New Testament] formed the new faith, Christianity. they were no longer practicing Judaism. they were practicing Christianity.

i've also tried to explain to you that in the culture of those times the term 'slave' didnt hold all the negative impact that it does today. slaves in that culture werent treated the same as the slaves that are held in present-day Islam, so dont keep tossing up the same passage about slaves and think you're proving anything.
truly, all you've managed to prove is that you are possibly the stupidest creature ever to be allowed to access the internet.
you cant be taught. your captors may as well pull the pin on that utility belt now, as it would appear that your biggest use to the world at this point would be as fertilizer.

i've tried explaining the differences between the Old Testament and the New Testament to you in every way i could think of. i've tried telling you that even though Jesus was a Jew, his life and death brought about a new faith... Christianity [think: Jesus CHRIST = Christianity]. before Jesus died to bring salvation to mankind, there was no Christianity. there was only a Jewish rabbi [Jesus] teaching a new way of thinking and worshipping God to his fellow Jews. those that chose to abandon the old laws [Old Testament] of Jewish faith and adopt Christ's teachings [New Testament] formed the new faith, Christianity. they were no longer practicing Judaism. they were practicing Christianity.

The Old Testament was never abandoned. It's as said by Jesus himself in Mathew 5:17:

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

As stated by Jesus, he had not come to condemn the Old Testament, but just to add the New Testament to it, and it was this statement that helped create the idea of the Christian Bible as a combination of the Old and New Testament. I'm pretty sure Jesus' thoughts on Christianity count much more than yours.

And from Mathew 15:4 of the New Testament:
For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

Murder and Slavery are both still present in the Bible.

truly, all you've managed to prove is that you are possibly the stupidest creature ever to be allowed to access the internet.
you cant be taught. your captors may as well pull the pin on that utility belt now, as it would appear that your biggest use to the world at this point would be as fertilizer.

Is there a point to this? The more proof I give, the further you slip into denial, and at a complete lack of factual evidence to use, you use arguements that I'm stupid, or I was abused as a child, etc, then use "kill yourself" as the climax of your arguement... Such tolerance you've learned from Christianity. It really doesn't matter what factual proof I use next, you've always got the same 'infallible' response of "Nope, I'm right and you're a suicide bomber".

you havent proved anything. you just keep showing your glaring lack of understanding of scripture, all the while ignoring what is going on in Islam today.

when Jesus said he came to fulfill the law, he was saying he came as a fulfillment of prophecy.

I thought this thread was about murderers hiding behind Islam? Admittadly, I have only skimmed most of the posts but, it seems pretty clear. Pointing out the wrongdoings of Christians seems like misdirection.

WWJD? -For a Klondike bar.

I thought this thread was about murderers hiding behind Islam? Admittadly, I have only skimmed most of the posts but, it seems pretty clear. Pointing out the wrongdoings of Christians seems like misdirection.

part of the Islamic faith requires they be filthy liars, in order to throw 'infidels' off guard. it makes them easier to kill or force into dhimmitude.

our junior jihadist has learned his lesson well, at least in practice. he could probably fool a Democrat with his crap.

part of the Islamic faith requires they be filthy liars, in order to throw 'infidels' off guard. it makes them easier to kill or force into dhimmitude.

Complete failure :)

our junior jihadist has learned his lesson well, at least in practice. he could probably fool a Democrat with his crap.

Maybe a democrat.. But not a retard :Smug:

..And Filthy Liars? The reason Muslims are portrayed in such a negative light nowadays is because they don't use secret services to cover up everything that happens in a country, when they fuck up, they don't try to cover up like much of the world does.

@Fah-q: Maybe I got a bit off-topic, but in the arguement this has developed into, everytime I bring something up she denies it. I bring up quotes directly from the Bible, Old and New Testament, I even gave the exact locations in the Bible of them, and she says I'm lying while they're RIGHT THERE in the Bible... I could defend the Qur'an quotes because I knew they were taken out of context and weren't as direct as quotes like this, from Mathew 15:4 (look it up) of the New Testament:

For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

It's widely known that over time, the Bible has been translated several times and in many of these translations, many texts were corrupted or changed accidentally from their original meanings. I'm not saying your religion is wrong Sue, I'm just saying the idea of Biblical Inerrancy is a bit , but you continue to bitch about how Islam is the worst thing to ever happen to the world ever, using arguements of an article where maybe 2 people were killed to show how evil Islam is compared to the 21,000 people (Not to say the US is bad, for 350M, that's pretty low, but compared over 90,000 people of the Russian population being a victim of murder, a primarily Christian country). And I'm not including manslaughter with those numbers, only intentional murder.

I'm not actually saying Christians are bad (got carried away). I'm just trying to use comparison, that there are crazy people in all bodies of people, whether a religion, country, city, ethnic group, etc.. There will always be crazy people, but if the Qur'an really said "blow yourself up", noone would convert to it, as in Christianity, extremism is not looked upon positively as a whole and is only committed by a very small amount of people. Along with 99.9999% of crime problems not having anything to do with religion as well, Sue just likes to view anything that happens in the Middle East as a religious problem.. That like saying Neo-Nazism in Germany was fueled by Christianity just because it occured in a Christian country, while Hitler used Christianity in much of his protests, etc, during his later years, he wasn't using Christianity as it is in the Bible, he would take vague ideas from the Bible and mold them into what he wanted.. And compared to murders of the past, in Mayan culture, etc, where sacrificial killings were a daily, legal occurance, none of the Abrahamic religions compare even remotely to those, etc.

Complete failure :)

Maybe a democrat.. But not a retard :Smug:

..And Filthy Liars? The reason Muslims are portrayed in such a negative light nowadays is because they don't use secret services to cover up everything that happens in a country, when they fuck up, they don't try to cover up like much of the world does.

@Fah-q: Maybe I got a bit off-topic, but in the arguement this has developed into, everytime I bring something up she denies it. I bring up quotes directly from the Bible, Old and New Testament, I even gave the exact locations in the Bible of them, and she says I'm lying while they're RIGHT THERE in the Bible... I could defend the Qur'an quotes because I knew they were taken out of context and weren't as direct as quotes like this, from Mathew 15:4 (look it up) of the New Testament:

It's widely known that over time, the Bible has been translated several times and in many of these translations, many texts were corrupted or changed accidentally from their original meanings. I'm not saying your religion is wrong Sue, I'm just saying the idea of Biblical Inerrancy is a bit , but you continue to bitch about how Islam is the worst thing to ever happen to the world ever, using arguements of an article where maybe 2 people were killed to show how evil Islam is compared to the 21,000 people (Not to say the US is bad, for 350M, that's pretty low, but compared over 90,000 people of the Russian population being a victim of murder, a primarily Christian country). And I'm not including manslaughter with those numbers, only intentional murder.

Islam IS evil. it's a pagan cult that preaches only violence and murder.

as for the Bible being corrupted or changed, Hebrew scholars have examined the original manuscripts of the Bible and compared them to the NKJ version of the Bible and found it to be a proper translation. they found nothing 'corrupted' or misrepresented in the NKJ version.

as for the Bible being corrupted or changed, Hebrew scholars have examined the original manuscripts of the Bible and compared them to the NKJ version of the Bible and found it to be a proper translation. they found nothing 'corrupted' or misrepresented in the NKJ version.

Islam is'nt pagan ....its monotheistic(the doctrine or belief that there is only one God).....

Sue,
it actually upsets me that people can think like you.. someone who is so misinformed to the point of the utmost ignorance.... Its actually very sad.. I bet 10 years ago you didnt even know what Islam was...

Many Mystic Sufi & Bektashi orders if Islam were and are strictly pacifists.. Not to Mention the Alevi's who count for 20 million muslims in Turkey who are very very moderate.

the three monotheistic religions ALL have Paganistic infulences.. most of all Christianity !!!

Sue,
it actually upsets me that people can think like you.. someone who is so misinformed to the point of the utmost ignorance.... Its actually very sad.. I bet 10 years ago you didnt even know what Islam was...

Many Mystic Sufi & Bektashi orders if Islam were and are strictly pacifists.. Not to Mention the Alevi's who count for 20 million muslims in Turkey who are very very moderate.

the three monotheistic religions ALL have Paganistic infulences.. most of all Christianity !!!

there's NOTHING pagan about Christianity!
now, i've heard the theory that the Catholic religion has a base in pagan practice, but there are HUGE differences in the way Catholics worship and the way Protestants worship.

and actually, 10 years ago we'd already had the first hit against the WTC, as well as several other incidents of violence, so you'd be wrong. i knew how evil Islam was even back then.

there's NOTHING pagan about Christianity!
now, i've heard the theory that the Catholic religion has a base in pagan practice, but there are HUGE differences in the way Catholics worship and the way Protestants worship.

and actually, 10 years ago we'd already had the first hit against the WTC, as well as several other incidents of violence, so you'd be wrong. i knew how evil Islam was even back then.

yeah Mohammed Ali is WELL EVIL, such an EVIL man !!!! :lol: !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know that the MUSLIM Ottoman Empire saved the Spanish Jews from extermination during the Inquisition by granting all 200,000 of them permanent amnesty, their ancestors still prosper in Turkey today !! WELL EVIL !!! :lol:

did you know that Keith Ellison, Congessman for Minnesota is a muslim ?? He's also WELL EVIL !! SO EVIL they let him into Congress :lol:

I always enjoy pointing out the fact that Christmas is just an adopted seasonal celebration that the Catholics grabbed so when converting pagans to Christianity they had something familiar to lock on to. I cant remember when it was decided that it would be the fictional birth of Jesus.

But not to derail the topic, in modern times, more evil is committed in the name of Islam and "allah" than any other religion (term used loosely) or cults.

Hell, all religion is just a big cult. I always enjoy the mass chanting.

"I wanna kill, everyone. Satan is good, Satan is our pal!"