I'm glad Islam is a 'peaceful' religion

The Council of Nicea is where I would say the bible became shit. Before that many gospels and books where floating around (i.e. gnostic.) Constantine was behind this little meeting where the main point was to figure out the whole idea of Jesus in relation to God(father) as written in the many books. They also hand picked what version of the bible was going to exist.

But I would also say that the biggest distortion of the bible was from "King James era" in the 1600's. Where under his rule the clergy made their own little version of the bible from greek and hebrew translations. That is what the majority of people use today.

The Koran is probably the least bastardized version of religious text, even though I do not agree with anything in it (nor the bible.)

Again, I chalk all this up to superstitious nonsense. It is no different than the mumbo jumbo vikings, greeks, romans, and sumerians believed back then. The only real difference is that all of those groups where crushed by christianity and islam making their beliefs "wrong."

Aye, the problem with Islam is more so in illiteracy problems with several nations who were under occupation until recently, by the Soviet Union or parts of Western Britain. Education is improving slowly in most of the middle east, but many groups like Al Qaeda took advantage of the illiteracy problems before it fixed itself (mostly in Afghanistan, but did spread to a few small regions of neighboring countries). Luckily, most nations in the Middle East are improving education, etc, quickly, and secularism is either being used or not far from it many countries around the area; Tunisia, Turkey, Algeria (which is what caused "Al Qaeda in the Maghrib" to attack Algerian civilians until they were eventually subdued), Egypt, Indonesia, etc. It's just a matter of time until groups like Al Qaeda, etc, are completely exiled from all regions of the Middle East, as the small amount of support for extremist groups like these die down.

Anyways, as prophesized by South Park, there will always be conflict for one reason or another, at least religion now is better than it used to be IMO (Human Sacrifices to appease war Gods in Central/Southern America, etc)

Anyways, as prophesized by South Park, there will always be conflict for one reason or another, at least religion now is better than it used to be IMO (Human Sacrifices to appease war Gods in Central/Southern America, etc)

South Park should direct world politics!

Nope, but I see how you could take it so seriously, considering if I was gay, you'd be forced by your religion to kill me:

So then you're lying, because my side is that the Qur'an has no evil-promotion in it, and obviously if you're not arguing, you're not actually proving anything you say, you're just.. lying, because in order for something to be true it needs to be a fact and in order to be a fact it must be proven true, and without proof, it isn't true. Accept it, Muhammad wasn't a child molestor, Islam is widely known by Christians/Jews/Muslims/etc as a Abrahamic religion like Christianity and Judaism, Allah is the same god as the Jewish God and is no moon god, my IQ is 4 below genious on the verbal section of the test and my parents were respectable people who never beat me.. Oh, and The Qur'an is the Bible before it was corrupted by people like King Richard and other falsified translations from aramaic to other languages.. It has the same stories, without the insane quotes commanding people to kill, rape and use slavery:

Unlike you, I've read the books I'm criticizing and I don't take quotes out of context, I use them in their actuality. Christianity was never as corrupt as it's been over the past millenium, it wasn't until it was translated from aramaic, etc, to english, latin, etc, and those translations made official that the original meaning of the bible was skewed. Which is where quotes such as those come from (when the wording of Bible texts in translations would be changed accidentally or to what they choose it to be).

you're still severely retarded. tell me... would you like me to contact child protective services in your area and see if they can step in and get you out of the bad home situation you're in?

the verses you quoted were from the Old Testament and quoted Jewish law. Christ hadnt been born into the world yet, therefore, Christianity didnt exist. when Christ came into the world and began his ministry, he said he came to abolish the law, meaning, the old Jewish law.
the only reason the Old Testament exists in the Bible is to lay the foundation through the word of the earliest prophets, who foretold of a Savior to come... Jesus.

only Ephesians is New Testament and what you fail to realize [being handicapped as you are] that when it talks of slaves, those were different times and a different culture. having servants was perfectly acceptable and as that passage points out [and the surrounding passages], slaves are to treat their masters well [in these days, that would mean 'bosses'] and the masters were to be fair and decent to their slaves.

since i'm not Jewish, no, i wouldnt have to kill you for your gayness.

I'm not gonna get into this arguement, and am not taking sides. BUT...for just a random sentence.. THAT is fucking hilarious hahaha! SueNC isnt the Hebrew Hammer!

I'm not gonna get into this arguement, and am not taking sides. BUT...for just a random sentence.. THAT is fucking hilarious hahaha! SueNC isnt the Hebrew Hammer!

since our junior jihadist brought it up, i should point out to him that in Islamic nations, homosexuality is a crime, punishable by death. fairly recently [like, within the last year] there was a case of two 13 yr. old boys that were caught gaying it up and were hung for their 'crime.'
Christians and Jews, while their faith doesnt approve of homosexuality, dont kill homos. Islamics do. Shadow had better watch his back... or at the very least, watch who is standing at his back. :Smug:

you're still severely retarded. tell me... would you like me to contact child protective services in your area and see if they can step in and get you out of the bad home situation you're in?

I know you envy all the quality living conditions that are up here in the north, like a house that isn't on wheels, so I'll let that go :)

the verses you quoted were from the Old Testament and quoted Jewish law. Christ hadnt been born into the world yet, therefore, Christianity didnt exist. when Christ came into the world and began his ministry, he said he came to abolish the law, meaning, the old Jewish law.
the only reason the Old Testament exists in the Bible is to lay the foundation through the word of the earliest prophets, who foretold of a Savior to come... Jesus.

Lawl? Christ came to abolish dem heathenous Jews did he? :lol: Maybe that's why he himself was one, and possibly why all major sects of Christianity acknowledge and use the Old Testament in practice.

only Ephesians is New Testament and what you fail to realize [being handicapped as you are] that when it talks of slaves, those were different times and a different culture. having servants was perfectly acceptable and as that passage points out [and the surrounding passages], slaves are to treat their masters well [in these days, that would mean 'bosses'] and the masters were to be fair and decent to their slaves.

So what you're saying is that for each text in the New Testament, there's an expiration date? You're defences are pathetic, Christianity is based largely on this book, the thing is, over time, due to false translations from archaic languages like Aramaic, and now unused dialects of Greek, things about slavery, etc, were added. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in God's will to have people enslave others, chances are that text was added in falsely, through a combination of misinterpretations and intentionally when translated to other languages. The Qur'an holds the same stories as the New/Old Testament before it was corrupted and changed, The Qur'an and Islam in it's literal form, it the most morally and humanely correct of the Abrahamic Monotheistic Religious books because it was received and Arabic and has remained in Arabic. It's not the religion that's evil, it's like I said, the only reason Al Qaeda was developed was because a few extremist non-Muslims wanted to gain power in a powerless nation just coming out of Soviet control. Due to previous Soviet occupation, much of the population was illiterate and therefore, they gained much of their followers by saying it was their religious rite to do what they said, suicide bomb, etc (while suicide is a major sin in the Qur'an, and even worse a sin if you kill others along with you), and since they couldn't read the Qur'an themselves, they couldn't tell otherwise, and they were desperately in need of a leader in the country, which is how these organizations grew power in these countries, while they were rejected in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, etc, of whom practiced secularism on near or at the same level as Europe, etc..

What unknown sect of Christianity do you follow, then, because Protestants, Catholics, etc, all acknowledge and follow the teachings of the Old Testament.

I know you envy all the quality living conditions that are up here in the north, like a house that isn't on wheels, so I'll let that go :)

Lawl? Christ came to abolish dem heathenous Jews did he? :lol: Maybe that's why he himself was one, and possibly why all major sects of Christianity acknowledge and use the Old Testament in practice.

you really are retarded. yes, Jesus was a Jew. i didnt say he came to abolish the Jews. he came to abolish JEWISH LAW. what that means is, the traditions Jews of the Old Testament had, such as circumcision, mandatory hand washing before meals, killing homosexuals, etc... Jesus' ministry changed. Jesus came and told the leaders of the temples that what they'd long followed in order to please God was just 'works' and because of him, works were dead and counted for nothing in the kingdom of Heaven. his life and death were the price paid to free everyone from works/regulations. we are covered in grace and it doesnt require we be circumcised, give burnt offerings, etc... to get to Heaven. all we have to do is accept in faith that Jesus is the son of God and died as the ultimate sacrifice to cover our sins.

So what you're saying is that for each text in the New Testament, there's an expiration date? You're defences are pathetic, Christianity is based largely on this book, the thing is, over time, due to false translations from archaic languages like Aramaic, and now unused dialects of Greek, things about slavery, etc, were added. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in God's will to have people enslave others, chances are that text was added in falsely, through a combination of misinterpretations and intentionally when translated to other languages. The Qur'an holds the same stories as the New/Old Testament before it was corrupted and changed, The Qur'an and Islam in it's literal form, it the most morally and humanely correct of the Abrahamic Monotheistic Religious books because it was received and Arabic and has remained in Arabic. It's not the religion that's evil, it's like I said, the only reason Al Qaeda was developed was because a few extremist non-Muslims wanted to gain power in a powerless nation just coming out of Soviet control. Due to previous Soviet occupation, much of the population was illiterate and therefore, they gained much of their followers by saying it was their religious rite to do what they said, suicide bomb, etc (while suicide is a major sin in the Qur'an, and even worse a sin if you kill others along with you), and since they couldn't read the Qur'an themselves, they couldn't tell otherwise, and they were desperately in need of a leader in the country, which is how these organizations grew power in these countries, while they were rejected in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, etc, of whom practiced secularism on near or at the same level as Europe, etc..

What unknown sect of Christianity do you follow, then, because Protestants, Catholics, etc, all acknowledge and follow the teachings of the Old Testament.

and no... only orthodox Jews follow the Old Testament. all Christians acknowledge the Old Testament for what it is: the stories of the prophets that foretold the coming of the Messiah.

again, it doesnt surprise me that you're completely ignorant of all of this. you're ignorant of pretty much everything.

i'm calling DSS in your area. they need to know there's a kid in trouble.

and no... only orthodox Jews follow the Old Testament. all Christians acknowledge the Old Testament for what it is: the stories of the prophets that foretold the coming of the Messiah.

again, it doesnt surprise me that you're completely ignorant of all of this. you're ignorant of pretty much everything.

i'm calling DSS in your area. they need to know there's a kid in trouble.

Have you ever heard of the Protestant Old Testament? It is the same as the Jewish Tanakh, otherwise known as the Old Testament. The only difference is the Protestant Old Testament puts the books of the Old Testament in a different order, but the texts are exactly the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Testament

The four religions that use the Old Testament in Practice is Judaism as a whole, Protestantism, Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholocism, which account for about 98% of all Christians in the World. You know nothing of your own religion, the texts are considered sacred and the New and Old Testaments are used in practice in coherence with each other.

Your abuse jokes reach further lows..

Have you ever heard of the Protestant Old Testament? It is the same as the Jewish Tanakh, otherwise known as the Old Testament. The only difference is the Protestant Old Testament puts the books of the Old Testament in a different order, but the texts are exactly the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Testament

The four religions that use the Old Testament in Practice is Judaism as a whole, Protestantism, Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholocism, which account for about 98% of all Christians in the World. You know nothing of your own religion, the texts are considered sacred and the New and Old Testaments are used in practice in coherence with each other.

Your abuse jokes reach further lows..

you're wrong. period. there's no grey area. no misunderstanding or variation on the facts. you are, in every single way, WRONG.

you cant tell me i dont know my own religion because i do. i'm not some brainwashed, abused kid being used by people that only have me around to use as a human bomb against the 'infidels' when the time is right. i'm a grown up who practices her faith and has a full understanding of what it entails.

i understand you're an abused child. i understand in your teen angst frame of mind, you think you know everything [ever seen that bumper sticker about teens that says: tell your kids to move out now while they still know everything... or something to that effect?]. you know nothing, and if your parents would let you live past 20, you could probably pick up some life knowledge from me and some of the others here, but that would require you shut up and listen.

as it is, i know more about your cult [Islam isnt a religion] than you do and i know your life probably isnt going to be for much longer, so stop worrying yourself over things you dont understand.

you're wrong. period. there's no grey area. no misunderstanding or variation on the facts. you are, in every single way, WRONG.

you cant tell me i dont know my own religion because i do. i'm not some brainwashed, abused kid being used by people that only have me around to use as a human bomb against the 'infidels' when the time is right. i'm a grown up who practices her faith and has a full understanding of what it entails.

i understand you're an abused child. i understand in your teen angst frame of mind, you think you know everything [ever seen that bumper sticker about teens that says: tell your kids to move out now while they still know everything... or something to that effect?]. you know nothing, and if your parents would let you live past 20, you could probably pick up some life knowledge from me and some of the others here, but that would require you shut up and listen.

as it is, i know more about your cult [Islam isnt a religion] than you do and i know your life probably isnt going to be for much longer, so stop worrying yourself over things you dont understand.

Haha, the reason that any large religious figure in of Protestantism, Catholocism or Eastern Orthodox or any/all Encyclopedias that contain sections on the use of the Old Testament in Christianity is incorrect is because I was, according to you, who has never actually met or seen me or my parents in my/your entire life, apparently abused as a child? :rolleyes: Try going to Sunday mass occasionally..

I seem to remember hearing your arguement before on Family Guy:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xyN5xg6OCQs

Haha, the reason that any large religious figure in of Protestantism, Catholocism or Eastern Orthodox or any/all Encyclopedias that contain sections on the use of the Old Testament in Christianity is incorrect is because I was, according to you, who has never actually met or seen me or my parents in my/your entire life, apparently abused as a child? :rolleyes: Try going to Sunday mass occasionally..

I seem to remember hearing your arguement before on Family Guy:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xyN5xg6OCQs

are you afraid to ask for help because your captors monitor your online activities and you're afraid they'll see what you say here?

ok. dont say anything. i know you're STILL being abused regularly. i'm looking into getting somebody over there right away. INS, DSS, Homeland Security... dont worry. i'll get you out of that situation. just dont put on the belt of explosives, yet.

as for Sunday mass... i have no idea what that is. Catholics go to Mass and i think it's on Saturdays or something.
i'm Pentecostal Holiness. we dont do Mass.

as for Sunday mass... i have no idea what that is. Catholics go to Mass and i think it's on Saturdays or something.
i'm Pentecostal Holiness. we dont do Mass.

Pentacostal Holiness, being one of the Christian sects that believe in complete Biblical inerrancy, meaning that they believe the Bible (Old and New Testament, as that is the definition of the words "Christian Bible") is correct in it's entirety and all texts must be followed as God is perfect, therefore the texts that came from him, being the Old/New Testament, must also be perfect. If Pentacostal Holiness ever became the most prominent religion in the world we'd be back to Slavery, Religious Murder and acceptance of rape/sex slaves, all because of passages that approve of it in the Bible, because apparently, these texts are "perfect". The idea of Biblical inerrancy is ridiculous nowadays, as the Bible has undergone too much change over time that even if it was the word of God originally, it's since been skewed to the ideology of the translator.

Sunday Mass is on sunday, btw, hence the name, Sunday Mass, which is the reason most stores are closed on Sunday or close early.

Pentacostal Holiness, being one of the Christian sects that believe in complete Biblical inerrancy, meaning that they believe the Bible (Old and New Testament, as that is the definition of the words "Christian Bible") is correct in it's entirety and all texts must be followed as God is perfect, therefore the texts that came from him, being the Old/New Testament, must also be perfect. If Pentacostal Holiness ever became the most prominent religion in the world we'd be back to Slavery, Religious Murder and acceptance of rape/sex slaves, all because of passages that approve of it in the Bible, because apparently, these texts are "perfect". The idea of Biblical inerrancy is ridiculous nowadays, as the Bible has undergone too much change over time that even if it was the word of God originally, it's since been skewed to the ideology of the translator.

Sunday Mass is on sunday, btw, hence the name, Sunday Mass, which is the reason most stores are closed on Sunday or close early.

idiot, we dont have Mass. Mass is a Catholic thing. there are BIG differences between Catholic practices and Protestant practices.

as for rape/sex slaves, murder and such being legal if PH were the most prominent religion, that's just another example of your captor's brainwashing effect on you.

you really are like the mule in that clip you posted, but at least we know it's because you dont have a mind of your own.

idiot, we dont have Mass. Mass is a Catholic thing. there are BIG differences between Catholic practices and Protestant practices.

as for rape/sex slaves, murder and such being legal if PH were the most prominent religion, that's just another example of your captor's brainwashing effect on you.

you really are like the mule in that clip you posted, but at least we know it's because you dont have a mind of your own.

If you dont have "mass" what do you call it then?

If you dont have "mass" what do you call it then?

'Worship service' or 'Praise and Worship' and the difference between what we do and what goes on in a Mass [from my understanding] is that our worship isnt very regimented or routine. we tend to let the Holy Spirit lead the service. we start out with singing. there may be some testimony time [depends]. there's always an altar call, and while there may be a loose plan in place for how many songs to sing beforehand, if the Spirit is really moving, we dont clip everything off and launch right into the pastor's sermon for the day. the sermon waits until after everything has calmed down. it can get really emotional during worship service and we dont try to stop that.

I never said you had Mass, I was explaining it to you. And I'll explain what I was saying about Pentecostalism more clearly:

One of the key ideas of Pentecostalism is Biblical inerrancy, being the belief that the Christian Bible in it's entirety (Old/New Testament) is completely correct/perfect, because as God is supposedly perfect and therefore, as must be all texts that came from God. This would mean, according to their religion, if the Pentacostal Holiness ever came to world power, by religion, they must enforce all aspects of the Bible, even the ones of rape/murder, etc, that i Posted earlier that are IN THE BIBLE. I don't think my "captors" could also of gone and changed the Bible. Nothing to worry about, though, that would never happen, as Pentacoastalism has most of it's population in 4th World Sub-Saharan African countries where missionaries are sent to offer food, etc, to the poor in turn for conversion.

And btw, the point of the cartoon was that you just gave up arguing, you just used "No" as your entire arguement, when I argue, I use fact, in which I give links to that you can read about if you don't believe me.

EDIT: If my "captors" were really so bent on brainwashing me, wouldn't a good first step be to make sure I'm a Muslim?

I'm musilm(Islam is my religion)....Islam permits u to do a lot more than pple think!!!!It is trully a peaceful religion...It's just like other but media shows us as pple who do only terorist acts which is not true!You have muslims who respect our religion and do not do acts like Al-Quaida...Others,like Al-Quaida,think that what they do is in the name of god but they're so wrong...I don't want for pple to have that kind of opinion about us...Thanks for letting me to write this!!!!
PEACE!!!