Football Hooligans Unite Against Islam

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Bly me! Bloody football 'ooligans 'ave united against Islam!

I'd like to pit all the martyrs of Palestine against Chelsea's fan club. I think it'd be the biggest moslem slaughter since Genghis khan ground Merv into the singing sands of Central Asia.

Plainly put, YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THESE GUYS!

Straight outta the pub an' over to the mosque for some complimentary koran stomping.

Anyway, here's a bit of the article (from today's Guardian Unlimited, for you pricks who wants sources listed):

Plans by an alliance of rightwing extremists and football hooligans to exact "revenge" on Muslims after last week's bomb attacks are being monitored by police.

The Guardian has learned that extremists are keen to cause widespread fear and injury with attacks on mosques and high-profile "anti-Muslim" events in the capital.

Football hooligans communicating over the internet have spoken of the need to put aside partisan support for teams and unite against Muslims.

The synergy between rightwing extremists and football hooligans is not new. Throughout the 1980s, some of the biggest clubs in Britain were plagued by notoriously violent and racist followers.

That's right. Instead of wearing a cross and marching to the holy land like ya had to 900 years ago, all ya gotta do is slip on a soccer jersey, slurp down a pint, and fuckin go completely and totally ape-shit on these muftis!

Jurched

HAHAHAHA :D :D . One thing us English do well is Footie violence :loco: .watch out pigs of islam the I.C.F,headhunters,suicide squad,zulus,bushwhackers,city reds,under fives,ab's casuls ARE COMING TO GET YA!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :tickled: :tickled: ....Now were's my old 'ammers shirt.....

PEACE,FISH & CHIPS,KNEES UP MOTHER BROWN

Jurched Football hooligans communicating over the internet have spoken of the need to put aside partisan support for teams and unite against Muslims. [/QUOTE said:
That is pure gold :lol: