80 people dead because of this shit...

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Ahmadis regard themselves as Muslim. But the government says they aren't, and many Muslim extremists have targeted them. Sunni and Shiite Muslims do not regard followers of the religion as Muslims because they do not regard Mohammed as the last prophet sent by God.

WHO GIVES A FUCK...

Because of what that RETARDED PARAGRAPH describes, some other idiots decided to do this:

Attacks with bombs and firearms in Pakistan, targeting houses of worship for a persecuted religious minority, killed at least 80 people Friday, a senior government official said.

The strikes took place at two mosques in Lahore belonging to the Ahmadi religious group, police and rescue officials said.

At the Baitul Noor place of worship in the Model Town region, two attackers on motorbikes fired at the entrance of the building and tossed hand grenades, a rescue official told CNN. Police said one of the attackers was critically injured. The other, clad in a suicide jacket, was detained.

At a mosque in the Garhi Shahu neighborhood, one witness told CNN he saw two attackers armed with AK-47s, and another witness said he saw at least four gunmen. Sajjad Bhutta, the senior official, said the heads of three suicide bombers were discovered there.

Honestly, what the fuck is the matter with people?

That's what the Koran says, infidels are to be slaughtered and beheaded. I understand my paraphrasing is simple and sort of out of context but, when you read verses from the Koran that talk about killing people, that's where these people get the motivation to do such acts. Yours and theirs sacrifice is rewarded by god through the prophet muhammad.

You heard of this shit? 73 dead in gun battles in Jamaican slums during a week long manhunt for a drug lord. 73 dead because of money. Sickening.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/27/day-five-of-a-manhunt-for-jamaicas-public-enemy-1/

Religion is the worst thing that could ever happen. I feel bad for the people that look up to their so called "god" (christians, muslims, jews). That's the kinda shit that causes war on this world, too bad people can't understand that the purpose of it is just for politicians - for example I live in Bulgaria and the Turkish goverment sends people here to get muslims to hate on the "christian" people (even tho most of the people here are atheists) and there are people that get killed for nothing, just cause some rich fatass wants to get his hands on this country and get more money in his pocket, fuck they don't even care about religion but they pretend they are religious. Hate that kinda shit.

Religion is the worst thing that could ever happen.

1260631933228.jpg

^:lol:

That's what the Koran says, infidels are to be slaughtered and beheaded. I understand my paraphrasing is simple and sort of out of context but, when you read verses from the Koran that talk about killing people, that's where these people get the motivation to do such acts. Yours and theirs sacrifice is rewarded by god through the prophet muhammad.

You heard of this shit? 73 dead in gun battles in Jamaican slums during a week long manhunt for a drug lord. 73 dead because of money. Sickening.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/27/day-five-of-a-manhunt-for-jamaicas-public-enemy-1/

"slay the pagans where ye find them''

Take this from someone who's been there, the Quran IS as bad as it sounds, end.

I know "Koran" is not how you spell their stupid book. I'm college educated, go play the national anthem for another middle school basketball game or something..

Religion is the worst thing that could ever happen. I feel bad for the people that look up to their so called "god" (christians, muslims, jews). That's the kinda shit that causes war on this world, too bad people can't understand that the purpose of it is just for politicians - for example I live in Bulgaria and the Turkish goverment sends people here to get muslims to hate on the "christian" people (even tho most of the people here are atheists) and there are people that get killed for nothing, just cause some rich fatass wants to get his hands on this country and get more money in his pocket, fuck they don't even care about religion but they pretend they are religious. Hate that kinda shit.

well, that is about the most ignorant statement I think I've ever read, other than Obama trying to help America, but I digress

anyone who kills over their religion clearly aren't about "religion" or their God but probably about money, but SOME of us are truly religious and follow what we believe because it gives us peace or something to hold on to
If you want to live arrogantly and put down things you don't believe in I suggest you get actual facts first

well, that is about the most ignorant statement I think I've ever read, other than Obama trying to help America, but I digress

anyone who kills over their religion clearly aren't about "religion" or their God but probably about money, but SOME of us are truly religious and follow what we believe because it gives us peace or something to hold on to
If you want to live arrogantly and put down things you don't believe in I suggest you get actual facts first

Yo sure, its only religion when its about personal peace.
Yeah ... I get it. Not. :Smug:

Muslims can suck on me big time.
Exclamation point.

It's not like I hate the guys from Turkey, they have done nothing, but it's their damn goverment that sends people to tell the other muslim people here - that it's bad to live with "christians", I mean once you come and see it then you will know. I feel bad for those people, cause they believe all the crap those politicians tell em, and they kill in the name of their "god" even tho nowhere in the Koran it says to do that kinda shit. Like I said before, it's all about the politic views, they can tell em that they're gonna get 72 virgins if they kill people that are not from the same religion (for example), and those people will go like "WOAH RLY?" and kill in the name of the so called "god". Just like sheeps they need to look up to someone and follow. Tell me a good reason why should people be religious?

Oh and btw, this time I have brought this with me.
FlameShield.jpg

Yo sure, its only religion when its about personal peace.
Yeah ... I get it. Not. :Smug:

Muslims can suck on me big time.
Exclamation point.
I didn't say its only religion when its about personal peace, I'm saying that is ignorant to say religion is only about starting war
I said most religions/religious people believe what they do for personal peace

do you people even know what the definition of religion is?
that's just arrogant

I didn't say its only religion when its about personal peace, I'm saying that is ignorant to say religion is only about starting war
I said most religions/religious people believe what they do for personal peace

do you people even know what the definition of religion is?
that's just arrogant

Hey hey hey, I've never said it's the only thing :lol: I just think it's quite big factor out there.