New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
ENJOY

Oasis Wild-Man Gallagher Loses Teeth in Club Brawl
Mon Dec 2, 2:00 PM ET

By Ulf Laessing

MUNICH, Germany (Reuters) - Liam Gallagher (news), wild-man vocalist of British rock band Oasis detained after a brawl in a five-star Munich hotel at the weekend, has been freed from jail after posting bail of more than $100,000, police said Monday.

A Munich police source told Reuters Gallagher was released Sunday after his management team came up with the bail. He faces charges of grievous bodily assault and resisting arrest for beating a number of people, including a police officer.

"The Oasis management had to come up with a six-figure sum to have the guys released," the police source said.

Gallagher, 30, lost several teeth in the punch-out, the latest in a string of misadventures for the singer, noted for reviving Britain's tradition of rock 'n' roll.

"The boy didn't look good, several of his teeth were punched out," said Munich police spokesman Christoph Reichenbach.

He said Gallagher and two other band members had got into a fight with some Italians in a nightclub at Munich's top hotel, the Bayerischer Hof, at around 2 a.m. Sunday. Liam's brother Noel was not involved.

The hotel was built in 1840 by Bavaria's King Ludwig I and was popular with 19th-century royalty.

Munich's state prosecutor Anton Winkler said the bail could be used as a fine if Gallagher is convicted.

"It is possible the bail could be kept as a fine if the investigation leads to a conviction," Winkler told Reuters. "The police are still investigating."

Gallagher's spokeswoman said he would be spending much of Monday in a dentist's chair, while a German promoter said a Hamburg gig planned for Monday night had been canceled.

It was unclear what would happen with Oasis concerts set for Dec. 4 in Duesseldorf and Dec. 5 in Bremen.

'KICKED IN RIBS'

Officers arrived at the scene after being alerted by the nightclub manager, by which time the fight had moved into the hotel foyer. When Liam was detained he kicked a police officer in the ribs "with full force," Reichenbach said.

"According to witness statements, the band members first argued among themselves," he added. "Then they started hitting each other and were shoving each other around in the nightclub.

"In the midst of all of this one of the musicians fell on a table at which a group of five to six Italians were sitting ... A brawl ensued -- band members and their security guards attacked other guests in the club."

The band's Web site said they were innocent victims.

"Several members of Oasis and their entourage were the victims of an unprovoked attack by a group of youths in a Munich club," it said, adding that Gallagher had "sustained facial injuries" in the assault.

The band said their attackers fled before police arrived, having left two of their security guards in need of hospital treatment.

The Gallagher brothers were as famous for their hell-raising in the early 1990s as for their Beatles-influenced sound, but lately marriage and children appeared to have mellowed them.

Oasis was formed by Liam Gallagher in his native Manchester, in northern England, in 1991. Three years later, they released their debut album "Definitely Maybe," billed as the fastest-selling debut in British history.

In April, they released their first single in nearly two years, "Hindu Times," and in July released a fifth album "Heathen Chemistry."

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA..Is that some good shit or what? hhahahha

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italians rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:lol: :lol:

:lol: Oasis have always been like that. I hear about them on the news all of the time. Never heard them though, and I don't think I want to. And Pyrus I heard about that Stapp thing. HAHAHAHAHA.

:D brothers Liam and Noel G. get in fist fights all the time, with each other, and this info... my mom informed me about that this morning. :D
as for the wife beating up the ex and stuff, not a big deal, my mom's aunt used to beat up her husband on regular basis. maybe because she was 130kg and he was some 60. :err: and life goes on...

Originally posted by Pyrus
Pardon me for a second...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good stuff. Did you hear the one about Scott Stapp getting his ass kicked by his ex-wife?

The Almighty God prevents him from stiking back at a weak and feeble female, the lesser of the human sexes

*ahem*

:lol:

Originally posted by azal
this is very funny, but in reality...is there anything that is equally funny as shit?

I think not....

maybe queefs...and midgets....

But, what if a dog took a big fat ass shit on the popes head?

your right, and that would be even funnier than the shit...Thus, it is possible for something to be funnier than shit........at least funnier than shit on the popes head.....

yeah, i checked it about 30 minutes..read it. Will read it agin, then reply. Been gathering tabs and lyrics for the band.....which answers one of the q&a's in the mail hahahha.

Originally posted by Pyrus
Note to Tee: it wouldn't be a big deal usually, but anytime that jackass from Creed suffers at all, it brings a smile to my face. It's too bad the driver of that car that hit him didn't finish the job I paid him to...er, that is...

leave his face as it is OK? :guh: :D