And Varg's take on recent events in Norway are...

Varg is hilariously insane. I mean, I'm not even offended by that article because it's so over-the-top silly.

Also...I don't see how Judaism is particularly racist. It's a club with restrictive membership. Jews are often phobic of non-Jews, but that's more a result of two thousand years of getting shat on by pretty much everyone. There's nothing racist about it, they just don't trust you goyim.

Holding a grievance or stereotype against or about an ethnic and religious group is bigoted and racist.

The racist days of the Jews were when "God told them" to kill everyone they find of various ethnic groups. And that was around the time of Exodus, I believe, which may not have even happened.

Holding a grievance or stereotype against or about an ethnic and religious group is bigoted and racist.

Racism is against racial groups, not religious.

zabu of nΩd;9938131 said:
We should get varg on this forum and hold a racist poetry competition between him and cythraul.

shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_lolikips-d34yx16.png

Varg is hilariously insane. I mean, I'm not even offended by that article because it's so over-the-top silly.

What's interesting is that you tend to notice the absurdity when you read his writings, but when he's on film talking about the same subjects it's much harder to question him. He's got a psycho charisma that makes you want to go along with everything he says, in spite of what you might or might not know about the subject.

There's no grievance or stereotype against or about an ethnic or religious group. Jews just tend to prefer other Jews over non-Jews (goyim). Judaism is in a lot of ways an ethnicity, but it is possible to join if you weren't born into it, and there are Jews of every ethnicity. I can understand accusing Jews of xenophobia, but not racism. And besides, it's not them. It's their mother, who'd have a heart attack if her boy married a shikse.

Racism is against racial groups, not religious.

That's often stated and I understand the logic behind it but if you consider it for any period of time longer than a few seconds you'll see that it's not so clear cut.

zabu of nΩd;9938131 said:
We should get varg on this forum and hold a racist poetry competition between him and cythraul.

Didn't he already start a thread with this? He was taking requests and stuff and the thread just died. It should definitely be revived