Some thoughts regarding the new song concept...

vittra6966

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2009
I'm sorry but your attempt at make a difference in this world will probably fail.
There will NEVER be peace between jews and arabs.
You know why? Because for an agreement (peace agreement in this case) you need two sides.
There is only the Israeli side who wants true peace and then there is the Arab side who only wants a different peace, it's called -PIECE- of land.
I know I might look an extremist here, but I truly think Muslims in the world are naturally uninterested in any form of peace.
How come 99 percent of the terror organisations in the world are Muslims? How come Muslims are always being busy with killing humans?

Recent news: Egyptian soldier has been killed by Palestinians and 55 Palestinians were wounded in the Gaza-Egypt border.
-When Christians killing Muslims, it's a crusade.
-When Jews killing Muslims, it's a slaugther.
-When Muslims killing Muslims, it's a usual, nobody gives a shit.

Sure, Orphaned Land got some Arab fans, but they are a tiny minority, most Arabs don't give a fuck about Jews or about humans at all.

Islam sucks.
Ever heard about the sixth pillar of the Islam? Jihad? You know how many people died because of that stupid shit?

Fuck the Muslims, who needs them in our world?
Why they can't live without their stupid Allah?

Fuck Jesus, "if I'll walk on water today-will you worship me tomorrow?"

Fuck Yahweh, "Elohim Meth", it never lived.

Religion is opium for the masses, it only brings death,terror and confusion.
Instead of brainwashing minds with "utopia bullshit" you should preach for Atheism, you should sing about how truly life could be if we would stop killing in the name of our imaginary friend.

You creating a good music that's for sure, but why ruin it with such a blind, idiotic message?

Religion is one thing, peace is another. I don't like the concept of religions, communal riots can get ugly where I live.

You trolled here earlier, but I shall still reply.

99% of terror organizations are muslim? Are you crazy?
The whole suicide bombing fad began with the LTTE [read: non-muslim]. There was the Red Army faction, the Basque separatists, the Naxalites, etc etc.

Also for thinking that muslim = Arab , you missed something. OL never spoke/speak of being 'holier than thou' worship or any of that shit.
Wait, I don't think its even worth continuing, censorship is one thing, unrequited trolling is another, so Anton, do the honours :D. Meanwhile bury your head in your ass and you'll expose yourself to a whole new world of shit.

A funny illustration of trollism doctrine here:

capitalism_large1.jpg

OMFG...you tottally missed the point of my post.
How sad is that the admin of the forum of my favorite band is such a "control freak" who may use the "erase" button whenever he wants.
I thought we could develop some seirous disuccsion here instead the usual "oh look-another teaser for orwarrior!".

Well, I guess there is no place for that types of disucssion in the orphaned land realm.
Thanks for ruining my inspiration, and thanks for ruining the whole purpose of discussion boards.
I hope someone else will manage this forum someday, someone who knows what democracy is, someone who isn't you.
Until then, me and numerous more users don't have any business doing here.

Vittra, in this forum we don't target people just because they are religious or have different beliefs or ideas or were born in a certain part of the world. We want to make a positive difference and learn from each other- that is why we are in this forum.
You are welcome to express your ideas and opinions, but when you totally cross the line by insulting others, the moderator is only right to remove a post. You were totally out of line and you know it, don't target the moderator for this.
Here is a discussion board, but there are certain rules we play by, if you choose not to abide by those, then I guess we have nothing more to say to you here.