The Religion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why wouldn't I? I used to watch it throughout my childhood in both hebrew and english.
besides I heard there's a new TMNJ movie coming to cinemas in 2007
not that I'm gonna see it or anything...I'm a bit too old for this type of movies.

Actually I've been having the desire to watch it once again, looking around for the DVDs but can't find it.

The new series sucks ass, nothing like the orignal classic one.

here's something to think about...
islam-reverse-evolution-ape-man-line-up.jpg

while I'm at it:"OOOOOH Uncreation...evolution in reverse...OOOOOH Uncreation...the death of you reversed"
It would be a sin not to mention Swanö's Uncreation with that pic

I think that Avi is kind enuff to keep this thread open!, IMO it freaks out new people.

It's a religion thread...it's bound to scare the living shit out of people
and besides we all agreed pedophilia is wrong.(that's about your new signature)

the church of humanity(yay) officially does not approve of pedophilia

but let's talk about Cannibalism...
there is a hypothetic situation that got me thinking

let's say you're stuck in a really cold place without food for a long period of time...and you find a man that froze to death.
if you eat this man, you'll survive...if not, you'll die of starvation.
would you eat him?

+1

The new sig, is to make people vomit :lol:

let's say you're stuck in a really cold place without food for a long period of time...and you find a man that froze to death.
would you eat him?

something similar happend, I once saw a reality program on tv, where 5 people were stuck in the middle of the sea, they had no food, no water, nothing at all to keep them alive,eventually 2 of them started to drink the sea water, and gone nuts and crazy, and jumped off the rescue boat and died,one of three left people on the borad died of her wounds,and the only two people left had no chance but to eat there close friend dead body to continue living until they were recued by ship...
so yes I think in extreme situation that can happen.

the church of humanity(yay) officially does not approve of pedophilia

would you eat him?

I would.

As a muslim I could even eat pork meat (which is strongly forbidden) but only in the case of starving and when there is no other thing available to eat.

I think cannibalism is very offensive to the family or lovers of the cannibilized one.

I agree this is offensive to the family of the cannibalized but I don't think they can really blame the cannibalizer for what he did given the fact that he didn't die by the hands of the cannibalizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.