Islam, the religion of peace and tolerance

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
Really?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,283835,00.html

Iran offers 2 million for his death since he published his book back in the 80's. A book which has won literary awards. But no, anything that does not fit into the muslim agenda instantly must be destroyed.

Look at this insanity.

"The West is accusing Muslims of extremism and terrorism. If someone exploded a bomb on his body he would be right to do so unless the British government apologizes and withdraws the 'sir' title," ul-Haq said, also urging Muslim countries to break diplomatic ties with London.
This ranks up their with the Muslim riots in Pakistan about the MoHAMed cartoons..that left the world minus 9 more islamic morons.

Remember the Van Gogh relative who was murdered because of his movie depicting the brutality faced by Islamic women?

Rushdie's publisher and publishing company all have the over used Fatwa out there on them.

But the best part about all of this, the thing that shows the ignorance and intolerance of these muslim douchbags, is they haven't even read the book. Khomeini issued his little edict without ever reading the book.

I am wondering when the riots are going to start, and how many muslims are going to get themselves killed over something so trivial as a book. Well, they do get themselves killed over the Koran so who knows..

Really?

Iran offers 2 million for his death since he published his book back in the 80's. A book which has won literary awards. But no, anything that does not fit into the muslim agenda instantly must be destroyed.

Look at this insanity.

This ranks up their with the Muslim riots in Pakistan about the MoHAMed cartoons..that left the world minus 9 more islamic morons.

Remember the Van Gogh relative who was murdered because of his movie depicting the brutality faced by Islamic women?

Rushdie's publisher and publishing company all have the over used Fatwa out there on them.

But the best part about all of this, the thing that shows the ignorance and intolerance of these muslim douchbags, is they haven't even read the book. Khomeini issued his little edict without ever reading the book.

I am wondering when the riots are going to start, and how many muslims are going to get themselves killed over something so trivial as a book. Well, they do get themselves killed over the Koran so who knows..

*waits for ShadowGallery's inevitable... 'but that's not all Muslims. that's just Al Qaeda.'*

:Smug:

Really?

Lawl? Get your facts straight. One Iranian man offered an amount of several million dollars to anyone who killed him, not Iran as a whole (Khomeini has issued a bounty for him, but it was never carried out and this bounty would never of been issued if not for Khomeini's screened re-creation of the Iranian government..). And since when does the claim of one man = The Muslim agenda of every Islam-following man/woman/child in the world? There's a reason this was never carried through, because it was ridiculous.

Look at this insanity.

You mean when a few extremist Hamas, an organization created by Israel's puppet Ahmed Yassin, attacked a Danish Embassy as means to end trades with the countries and in doing so, there were no injuries or deaths. Hamas was created for the sole reason of committing extremist acts and this was the intention of Israel. The LARGE majority of Muslims just stopped buying the Newspaper that printed the picture as not to give their money to them. Less than 400 people attacked the Danish embassy, that accounts for about 1 in every 3,750,000 Muslims...

Remember the dozens of Mosques that were burned down along with Muslims Schools burnt down as well in the Netherlands in response to this murder by one man? Of course not, because the West and Europe feel just as indifferently, and much more positively towards anti-Muslim hate than the East does towards anti-"Western Hate"..

Khomeini was sent into exile for 20 years from Iran for a reason. It wasn't until he returned after the death of the previous Iranian leader that Khomeini returned. He lied his way into office with false promises. Once he held strong enough power, he began fixing elections, etc. Just look at what the previous Shah had been doing for Iran.. I'd expect something like that from an extremist liar such as Khomeini, but the reason it never happened was because very few Iranians supported this.

And how exactly do they get themselves killed over the Koran?

*waits for ShadowGallery's inevitable... 'but that's not all Muslims. that's just Al Qaeda.'*

:Smug:

You're a devoted Christian right? I'd think you'd be too busy killing "Blasphemers of God" (Leviticus 24:16-22) and "Worshippers of other gods" (Deuteronomy 13:6-11)...

It doesn't look like Christianity is very peaceful either, not that I have anything against Christians or Christianity, but this is coming from Jesus Christ himself.

Matthew 10:34-35 is very clear on this point:

"34: Think not that I am come to bring peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

"35: For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

Lawl? Get your facts straight. One Iranian man offered an amount of several million dollars to anyone who killed him, not Iran as a whole (Khomeini has issued a bounty for him, but it was never carried out and this bounty would never of been issued if not for Khomeini's screened re-creation of the Iranian government..). And since when does the claim of one man = The Muslim agenda of every Islam-following man/woman/child in the world? There's a reason this was never carried through, because it was ridiculous.
A Iranian business man had a bounty of 3 million. As of May 2006 the Iranian government had released a statement still offering 2 million for his execution. See, I remember seeing and hearing this when it happened. This isn't something that happened before I was born. The bounty was never carried out because Rushdie lives in relative secrecy if I am not mistaken. His acquaintances have been murdered and/or attacked though. The best part still is the part the Islam world gets upset about is so trivial its laughable. Let the effigy burning begin!!

You mean when a few extremist Hamas, an organization created by Israel's puppet Ahmed Yassin, attacked a Danish Embassy as means to end trades with the countries and in doing so, there were no injuries or deaths. Hamas was created for the sole reason of committing extremist acts and this was the intention of Israel. The LARGE majority of Muslims just stopped buying the Newspaper that printed the picture as not to give their money to them. Less than 400 people attacked the Danish embassy, that accounts for about 1 in every 3,750,000 Muslims...
No, as I said Pakistan. And I was mistaken, 3 not nine. I believe more died in Afghanistan also during the "Cartoon riots"
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-02-15-pakistan-violence_x.htm
Ah an 8 year old got killed. I guess when violent fervor takes over you don't pay attention to who you are stampeding. Your hamas conspiracy theory is great! I'm sure Iran and Saudi Arabia has no problems funding Hamas, considering they are a tool of Israel.

Remember the dozens of Mosques that were burned down along with Muslims Schools burnt down as well in the Netherlands in response to this murder by one man? Of course not, because the West and Europe feel just as indifferently, and much more positively towards anti-Muslim hate than the East does towards anti-"Western Hate"..
Remember all the murders and beheadings, the rape of women? Oh yeah, wait a second that didnt happen! And honestly, burning down mosques..did you not see it coming? Some people are only going to put up with so much bullshit from a bunch of derelicts before taking matters into their own hands. I think I will wear my mohammed towel head bomb shirt tomorrow in memory. Or maybe just my jesus freak shirt.

Serious? Does the text just enter the eyes and then filter itself out? Every suicide bombing is the result of the belief in the Koran is it not? Riots against cartoons of moHAMmed are results of belief in the koran is it not? You must have some really jaded anti semetic parents to be feeding you such amazing lines of bullshit. Kinda reminds of these white kids whose parents are KKK members. You sound the same.

A Iranian business man had a bounty of 3 million. As of May 2006 the Iranian government had released a statement still offering 2 million for his execution. See, I remember seeing and hearing this when it happened. This isn't something that happened before I was born. The bounty was never carried out because Rushdie lives in relative secrecy if I am not mistaken. His acquaintances have been murdered and/or attacked though. The best part still is the part the Islam world gets upset about is so trivial its laughable. Let the effigy burning begin!!

You seem to be confused between one person and an entire government. In 1998, the fatwa was officially recalled. It took so long because there was really not much seriousness behind it after Khomeini died, about 4 months after issuing it. Nonetheless, only one person has been killed since the Fatwa began in 1989.. Not exactly something taken something taken so seriously that one person was killed.

No, as I said Pakistan. And I was mistaken, 3 not nine. I believe more died in Afghanistan also during the "Cartoon riots"
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-02-15-pakistan-violence_x.htm

Ah an 8 year old got killed. I guess when violent fervor takes over you don't pay attention to who you are stampeding. Your hamas conspiracy theory is great! I'm sure Iran and Saudi Arabia has no problems funding Hamas, considering they are a tool of Israel.

There was an eight year old boy that was accidentally shot by a stray bullet during the protest.. It was accidental, a protester didn't just slaughter a random child in the name of Allah.. Cases of this are daily occurances in Palestine when countless children are killed by stray weapon fire upon a group of maybe one or two stone-throwing protesters.. It's an accident, a sad one, but they happen. The other death was a 25 year old man killed by accidentally touching an electrical cable.. The third was shot by accidental police fire. You'd know this if you actually read the article.. It wasn't A bunch of Muslims murdering everyone they saw in a street.

And in Saudi Arabia there were only a few businessmen who donated to Hamas, long after Israel allowed and supported it's creation, although Saudi Arabia discouraged said donations as they saw Hamas as a "tool of Israel". And it's no conspiracy theory, articles with undeniable proof of this can be found in as popular News Papers as the New York Times. I gave countless quotes of US Officials, Israeli and Palestinian professors, etc, who agreed to this. It's well known that Israel indeed gave money directly and indirectly to Hamas in the late 70s, along with allowing Yassin to use public building as fronts for the organization.. The PLO was a strong government that united the large majority of Palestinian civilians that needed to be broken up, which is where Hamas came in... Even Yitzhak Rabin, an Israeli prime minister, was assassinated by a member of a Right-Wing Israeli group due to his push for peace with Palestine. He created the biggest push for peace in decades, the Oslo Accords, but once dead, they were discontinued and invasion continued.

Remember all the murders and beheadings, the rape of women? Oh yeah, wait a second that didnt happen! And honestly, burning down mosques..did you not see it coming? Some people are only going to put up with so much bullshit from a bunch of derelicts before taking matters into their own hands. I think I will wear my mohammed towel head bomb shirt tomorrow in memory. Or maybe just my jesus freak shirt.

Rape, murder and brutal forms of killing are much more seen in the US than in Iraq, etc.. Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Iraq

In Iraq, terrorism was non-existent against the West, etc, before 2003. They posed no threat to the West. It wasn't until the US, etc, came, demolished all government, etc, in Iraq and caused an eruption of civil battles, along with killing about 200,000 Iraqi civilians, that terrorism began occuring in Iraq.. And how many total civilians were captured in killed, etc, during war my Iraqi's? 100-200.. How many Iraqi civilians were killed? 200,000. And how many more were caused by civil and government disarray resulting from the invasion? Thousands more.. Your arguement actually works, but in reverse order. Hundreds of Thousands of innocent civilians were killed thus far in Iraq, among with huge civil problems caused by the war that were non-existant before the US came in.. Many Muslims couldn't put up with what the US, etc were doing to them, murdering and raping civilians.. It's not the Iraqis who went and attacked they US, they were invaded for unjust reasons and America has turned Iraq into a hellhole.. And you want to see who's causing rape of women in Iraq:

http://www.vialls.com/myahudi/rape.html

It's soldiers.. Compare the amount of rape occuring in the Middle East to in the US/Europe.. There's no comparison, the percent is nothing compared to in the West, which is part of what the Middle East want to keep out of their culture, the sexualization of every aspect of life, which is part of the reason rape is so prevalent in other cultures compared to in the Middle East.

Serious? Does the text just enter the eyes and then filter itself out? Every suicide bombing is the result of the belief in the Koran is it not? Riots against cartoons of moHAMmed are results of belief in the koran is it not? You must have some really jaded anti semetic parents to be feeding you such amazing lines of bullshit. Kinda reminds of these white kids whose parents are KKK members. You sound the same.

No, every suicide bombing isn't. In fact, none of them are. All suicide bombings in Iraq are occurances caused by extreme occupation and murder/rape of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians from US armed forces that come with it. They're occuring against soldiers in Iraq, who aren't "liberating Iraq", they destroyed the laws, etc, which resulted in the civil problems in Iraq, because before that they were minutly small and near non-existant, as well as killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians in some of the most horrible ways. In Palestine, bombings are mostly against Israeli forces who kill thousands of Palestinians, cause civil problems, treat Palestinians just innocently trying to cross a border like scum, beating them for just trying to cross through check points, destroyed Palestinian economy and government, etc.. These bombings are carried out in the hope that family members and the population may someday be free of this oppression and be able to live like they had before, peacefully.

My Mom is an Irish Protestant. My dad is part Spanish, part Algerian Muslim. They celebrate Christmas and Eid. My dad is a large supporter of the Orthodox Jew cause in New York.. It's not blind hatred of Jews, you racist bastard, it's just a political disagreement with the horrible and illegal ways Zionist Israeli government is oppressing Palestinians, that many Orthodox Jews protest, too. There is no religious hate in Islam, even Khomeini, an example of one of the most extremist Muslims, stated that Jews and Christians are our brothers and must be treated with respect.

Khomeini was sent into exile for 20 years from Iran for a reason. It wasn't until he returned after the death of the previous Iranian leader that Khomeini returned. He lied his way into office with false promises. Once he held strong enough power, he began fixing elections, etc. Just look at what the previous Shah had been doing for Iran.. I'd expect something like that from an extremist liar such as Khomeini, but the reason it never happened was because very few Iranians supported this.

right on schedule.

Ah, sure it is. Fah-q (a variant of Shaq-fu) has been my religion for some time and anyone who denouces it gets a wang up their ass, at least according to Fah-q 13: 45-700: "Anyone who denouces Fah-q gets a wang up their ass".

:lol:

Ah, sure it is. Fah-q (a variant of Shaq-fu) has been my religion for some time and anyone who denouces it gets a wang up their ass, at least according to Fah-q 13: 45-700: "Anyone who denouces Fah-q gets a wang up their ass".

Thank you brother. Piece of ass be with you. :kickass:

Again, another illegitimate quote.. I doubt you've even read the holy scriptures of Fah-q or you'd know it was a variant of a different NBA Mario-based game: Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City. Blasphemer.

Dude, where do you get those wonderful .gif's? They always kill me.

I have a whole cache of them in my photobucket account. There isn't one paticular place that I look for them. If I come across one that I like, then I usually save them. Like this one:p
28011510635.gif

Again, another illegitimate quote.. I doubt you've even read the holy scriptures of Fah-q or you'd know it was a variant of a different NBA Mario-based game: Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City. Blasphemer.

See how ShadowGallery always has to fuck with everyone?

Ya can't score a good joke without him comin along and deflating it with his itchy pin-pricks.

First he fucked with my shit, and now he's fuckin with both our beloved Fah-Q and ItsAnOuthouse (which is the best handle on this forum since Blearg! even if he comes across as a wanker now and then)!

And let me ask this: What the hell did Rushdie do to get a knighthood, anyway? He wrote a couple of books, one of which pissed off the Ayatollah Rudollah "Bonkers" Khomeini. Is that why he got awarded? Or are his books considered treasures of the British Island's rich literary heritage??

I mean, he's a goddamned Indian living in NYC!! What the hell? Why doesn't her royal majesty knight Michael Moore for being one of the best tenors in his high school choir??

Jurched