Submission: Women of Islam

There sure is some rabid ethnocentrism going on around here. I say let's solve the problems with our own countries before we started fucking around with other people's issues.

seriously. every time i go into doha, i see some AMAZING women. although, some have a nasty unibrow. kinda like that chic from dodgeball
~gR~

:lol:

Seriously though - think about any documentaries you've seen about Iraq recently. The women are seriously stunningly gorgeous.

.... and the men all have the same mustache so you can't tell them apart :lol:

What, my post got deleted because I happen to have a strong opinion on the person whose book is actually being discussed in this thread just because Susperia asked so? It's not like my post was any more irrelevant or offensive than 90% of the contents of this forum.

I wouldn't say calling her an attention whore is particularly unconstructive or needlessly insulting. Most people who are Dutch and actually follow the Dutch news would probably quite easily back me up on that. Her goals may be admirable but she goes about them in such a melodramatic and almost hysterical way that it's impossible to take her seriously. She was part of the group of mass-hysteria generating post-9/11 politicians that pretty much fucked up the Dutch political arena for a long time and whose unfortunate legacy is still felt today.

Like I said, I'm glad she's overthere now. Her approach befits the American Way (tm) of politics a lot better than it did the Dutch one (you know, before we had "terror alerts" and stupid shit like that).

Hopefully this post meets the Susperia Approved Standard of Quality so it won't get deleted again.

:lol:

Seriously though - think about any documentaries you've seen about Iraq recently. The women are seriously stunningly gorgeous.

.... and the men all have the same mustache so you can't tell them apart :lol:

hahaha! id say 75% of men i see around town have that mustache.
~gR~

This thread is a regular cornucopia of lolopinions. I think the best parts however is not only the generalizing of one culture and religion as a whole, but the statements made about what is moral and what isn't in an entirely absolute sense.

Congrat-u-fucking-lations

This thread is a regular cornucopia of lolopinions. I think the best parts however is not only the generalizing of one culture and religion as a whole, but the statements made about what is moral and what isn't in an entirely absolute sense.

Congrat-u-fucking-lations

Your wrong and immoral.

Thats fact. :mad:

What, my post got deleted because I happen to have a strong opinion on the person whose book is actually being discussed in this thread just because Susperia asked so? It's not like my post was any more irrelevant or offensive than 90% of the contents of this forum.

I wouldn't say calling her an attention whore is particularly unconstructive or needlessly insulting. Most people who are Dutch and actually follow the Dutch news would probably quite easily back me up on that. Her goals may be admirable but she goes about them in such a melodramatic and almost hysterical way that it's impossible to take her seriously. She was part of the group of mass-hysteria generating post-9/11 politicians that pretty much fucked up the Dutch political arena for a long time and whose unfortunate legacy is still felt today.

Like I said, I'm glad she's overthere now. Her approach befits the American Way (tm) of politics a lot better than it did the Dutch one (you know, before we had "terror alerts" and stupid shit like that).

Hopefully this post meets the Susperia Approved Standard of Quality so it won't get deleted again.

Perhaps you should read her book and see what she's been through in her life---- Maybe that would give you a deeper, more knowledgeable perspective on the whole thing.

The woman's been through Hell and back, and now she's trying to prevent this from happening to other women/people. And you sit there on your ass, on an internet messageboard and berate her? Blame her for being "melodramatic" when you can't possibly know how it feels to have been through those things? Seen others thatyou love go through them? You are seriously confused young man.

Perhaps you should read her book and see what she's been through in her life---- Maybe that would give you a deeper, more knowledgeable perspective on the whole thing.

How do you get off being so presumptuous? Who the fuck are you to question how "knowledgable" I am? Everything that she has written in that book has been mentioned in TV/magazine interviews for years. And then when it finally came out that she was infact not legally Dutch despite having been an MP for several years (something that obviously was a bit of a problem) we got to hear about all of it all over again. You would have to be blind, deaf and dumb not know about it if you actually lived here.

Furthermore just because someone has gone through a lot of shit in their life doesn't make that person and their actions exempt from criticism and neither does that mean you cannot dislike that person. I already said I agree with (some of) her cause, but that doesn't make the way she goes about it any less cringeworthy.

Why don't you just go back to xeroxing copies of your vegan newsletter instead of posting stupid shit on this forum.