RIP Theo van Gogh

How clevah, you don't believe that I guess. If it's not the west, it's the east. People can't stay at home forever. You're idealizing the "rest" of the world.

@bambi : there is no evidence of what i said, But what a stupid person who leaves such an evidence ( the islamic texts) in the crime scene, its obvius to me, thats its someone try to setup a thing

dead inside said:
For God sake, why everything bad and evil is related to Muslims and Arabs.
I think one of those skinheads killed him and put that islamic texts on him, to release his hate toward muslims and arabs
It happened in broad daylight, on the street with plenty of witnesses.

Why should anyone deny there's a problem with extreme muslims. It's pretty clear that a very small group of the total muslim community have become extremists. I'm not blaming anyone for that, but you just can't deny and look away even if you would be a(n extreme) left winger.

Governments and Islamic leaders should work together to put a hold to this fast.

Ooooh, how cuuuute.

But why does he think that because he doesn't read my posts, I don't read his either, so he needs an interpreter?

Judge gsz said:
It happened in broad daylight, on the street with plenty of witnesses.

Why should anyone deny there's a problem with extreme muslims. It's pretty clear that a very small group of the total muslim community have become extremists. I'm not blaming anyone for that, but you just can't deny and look away even if you would be a(n extreme) left winger.

Governments and Islamic leaders should work together to put a hold to this fast.

i agree with you, but the problem lies in that these actions by small groups of extremeites, goes in general on all muslims, so Every muslims is a terrorist or extreme, every Arabs willingto kill any westren citizen, muslims try to kill every body. this is nonsense, ppl must differntiate between the evil and good person, when i was in Netherlnad i suffered from this problem alot, im suspecious all the time, every wrong thing happen the eyes moves toward me, this is nonsense. So i return back to Jordan at least to live in safe, secure from being suspected, and to live in more dignity

I can assume that muslims are not all terrorists in full army stuff regalia, i have many arabic friends and they're very very tolerant and open-minded...most of them come from Tunisia, Marocco or Algeria and have come to France to follow decent studies.
NO AMALGAMS!!!

Yeah, and I'm also happy I'm not Danish, cause people would throw illogical faces at me on end.

:err: :err: :err:

I'd like to be nationless, genderless, classless in fact. Then I could be happy everywhere.

Is Denmark a cool place?

I wasn't talking to you, unless you're muslim.

But yeah, Denmark is cool. A whole city (Kolding) pretty much exploded with a fireworks factory just this week.

How could I have possibly known you weren't talking to me, or in fact anyone else? You didn't indicate the criterion of "Muslim" in your post. Forgive me that I reacted to it, I hope this is the last time this mistake is committed.

What a fucking cranky bastard.

update: the text of the letter attached to the body of Theo van Gogh has been made public by the Dutch gouvernment (the full text in Dutch); it is a death threat to mp Ayaan Hirshi Ali, who is addressing the miserable position of many muslim women in and outside of islamic countries

the killer was also in the possession of a 'suicide note' in case he did not survive his actions (the full text in Dutch); he portrays himself as a martyr for the islam

in the past few days, 6 people have been arrested who are charged with being members of a criminal organisation with a terrorist aim; all are of either Marrocan or Algerian origin

several mosks and islamic schools in The Netherlands have been the victim of violent acts (arson, explosives, anti-islamic leaflets attached to the door) over the past few days

breaklose said:
no its not - its matter of life conditions, of social and political unfairness, and cultural/identity crisis. if western countries hadnt put half the world down to slavery, then those misbehaving foreigners would happily work and stab each other in their home countries.

I agree with the first part of your post, though I refuse to see the people who use Islam as an excuse to cause havoc and get a personal gain as victims.

i dont think any of you is that concerned about skinheads twatting cops after footy games too, using football to cause havoc. religion and footy arent bad as such, its the extreme use of it as an excuse that causes problem. the real reasons are much deeper, and it all comes down social insecurity and unfairness, be it for jimmy jobless skinhead twatting my pals, or mohamed jobless muslim stabbing writers.

"...social insecurity and unfairness..."
you can't blame everything that goes wrong on that mehdi, although you are right to a certain point i guess